Despite the government's and the national board of health recommendations (about the distance and pressure on the health care system) maintains some regions to keep mammografiscreeningen open.
- But it is optional and not acute.
How to write a citizen, who wishes to remain anonymous, to the nation! on the in her and her partner's eyes very mysterious way the volunteers breast screenings continues to be at the.
the Citizen's view is not that breast screenings - all women between 50 to 69 years are invited every two years - is necessary and urgent right now, where coronaen pushing the health care system. And on the Capital Region website, one can also read that 'A screening is a voluntary offer, at any time, can opt out from the'.
- Each employee can have up to 5 pers. in an hour and they are very close - approximately 20 cm from the client.
- It will say that every employee is a potientiel superspreder, if they were to become infected - either of a client or others out in society - without being aware of this.
- Troubling, writes the citizen, and on the Radiographer of the Council website writes president, Charlotte Graungaard Falkvard, that some of her members are angry and frustrated over the situation:
Many sites run on the radiological departments to full throttle with out-patients, and also running mammografiscreeningsklinikkerne at high pressure.
- I get also reports on the personalesamlinger of up to 70 people in the same room.
- As I hear and read the authorities ' instructions, so must all not-required operation set, so that we can prepare ourselves for the coming weeks requirements.
- It just doesn't happen.
- That moves daily so that large crowds through the radiological departments and mammografiscreeningsklinikkerne, to the risk of infection for both patients and staff are in stark contrast to the rest of society.
- It happens at the same time with the society, incidentally, is set completely in the stand for just to limit the infection. In my opinion, it seems at best meaningless – at worst irresponsible.
- Those who in these situations is mostly sensible, is actually the patients themselves to take responsibility and cancel.
- now, When the regions and boards not supplied with the and taken and implemented the necessary decisions, write the president, who believes that the extraordinary situation we are in requires extraordinary decisions.
the nation! have asked the Board whether they believe that the mammography screenings that all women of a certain age will be offered – without having the symptoms of breast cancer - can continue, if the women and mammograms-the staff must live up to the precautions on the distance, assemblies, smittekæder, etc. and their answer reads as follows:
- the Answer is that there are no legal framework that regions can disregard deadlines and cadences ift. the screening programme for breast cancer.
- It follows from the Danish health act, women between 50 and 69 years of age have the right to brystundersøgelse in bopælsregionen every two years.
IN the EXECUTIVE order 219 of 17. march 2020 (ordinance on the limitation of rights in the health - and elderly care in connection with the handling of the Coronavirussygdom 2019 (COVID-19)) is specified, which duties the region can see out from under the COVID-19, write the national board of Health, but what are you thinking?