Well with the space. Both pakkenelliker and in the economy. It is something that many families are going after. However, you must not despair if the budget only called 120.000 kr.-150.000 dkk.
Here are many good mid-range station wagons. It is cars, which are typically three-four years old, and thus up to date yet, even though several may have just been renewed with a new generation or just over for this next year.
Thus you can, for example, of the approximately 120.000 kr. get a Peugeot 308 station wagon from 2015, with 130 hp gasoline engine and 86.000 drove the km or a Ford Focus station wagon from the same year with the 95 hp diesel engine and of 92,000 km on the counter.
See also: Toyota is recalling millions of cars: the Engine can put out
as Jan Long, there are market research analyst at Bilbasen, has made. It is cars, like from new might have cost around 200.000 dkk.-270.000 kr., but after several afgiftsomlægninger has dropped to quite reasonable prices.
- Mid-range is really a battleground for bilimportørernes battle for market share, and it is clearly to the benefit of consumers. It is a class where there is firmabilkøbere and private buyers in large numbers, so that is why there are many, many fine purchases on brugtbilmarkedet, says Jan Long.
- The two smallest vehicle classes, i.e. micro - and mini-cars, caters mostly to private car buyers, but here we come up in one end of the range, where there are more fronts to fight on, as they also caters to firmabilisterne. It gets you the advantages of compared to udstyrsniveauet, he says.
at the same time enjoying the models, and that many on the second hand market go for high crossovere and SUVS like the Nissan Qashqai, and at the front overlook the more obvious possibilities.
- Many looking at cars like the Nissan Qashqai, and the mid-range stands in the shadow of the oncoming SUV-class. But one should keep in mind that space in general is much better in a station wagon than an SUV. Here you get so much car for the money.
- You get both good equipment level, space, good handling characteristics and fine comfort, " says Jan Lang, which among other things highlights the comfort of a station wagon as the Kia Ceed SW and the precise handling characteristics of the Ford Focus station wagon.
the Peugeot 308 SW has several times been sold for the promotional price, and brugtpriserne is very reasonable. Photo: Jens Overgaard
See also: Hardcore in the terrain
from brand to brand. Here is the prices of models such as the VW Golf Variant is typically higher than the other, while the one in the Korean section, in turn, can save money by looking at a model like Hyundai i30 estate, which is the somewhat neglected with the to the Kia Ceed.
Just Kia Ceed and Skoda Octavia are the models, which keeps the brugtpriserne best.
John Long has found both petrol and diesel cars in its examples with max. 125.000 km on the counter. So should in most cases be able to pinch just under the magic number of 200,000 km after three-four years of driving, which makes the car harder to sell.
What you go for, depends on kørselsmønstret, but you typically need up to 20,000 km-25,000 km a year, that diesel can pay off. Here is benzinbilerne often $ 5,000.-7.000 kr. more expensive than dieselversionerne, because they are more sought after.
See also: How to earn thousands of car owners in the hidden trick
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------It must keep an eye on the
Kia Ceed SW is one of the models, which keeps the brugtprisen relatively well. Here there may be money to save by looking towards the more neglected with, the Hyundai i30 SW. Photo: Jens Overgaard
A family wears on a car. Therefore, you must keep an eye on the things, that you could conceivably postpone the car for. It could for example be small scratches, stains and wear and tear on the interior, but also the exposed rear axles and suspension after driving with the trailer tow hitch.
John Long, who is an analyst at Bilbasen, indicate what you particularly need to keep an eye on.
- There can, for example, have been dogs in the car, and then driven many miles in some of the cars. So one should check them thoroughly, he says.
on the dieselbilernes future regular waves, mean Jan Long that you can safely buy a car with a diesel engine, if the need is there. A precondition is, however, that it is at least a car with a so-called euro 6 engine.
He believes that it is a motorgeneration, which cleans the air so effectively, that it will not become public and that going forward will also be buyers with a large kørselsbehov, which will go for diesel cars. It is an effect which is enhanced by a decrease in sales of new diesel cars.
- I will unconditionally recommend euro 6 diesel, while I get harder and harder to recommend the 5 euro. I expect that the euro 6 will be a dividing line as to what the public will accept for diesel cars, says Jan Long.
Cars with euro 6 diesel engine came typically on the market in 2014 or 2015, depending on make and model.
You should also be aware that the type of vehicle and the equipment can pull up or down. If you can settle for a hatchback, you can put a savings of 15,000£. top. The opposite is that more and more cars that have automatic transmission. Such costs typically about $ 10,000. extra.
308 the 1.2 e-THP 130 Active SW 5d, 3/2015, 86.000 km
Price: 119.900 kr.
1.6 TDI 110 Comfortline Variant. BMT, 7/2015, 122.000 km
Price: 144.900 kr.
the 1.6 i-DTEC Comfort Tourer 5d, 1/2016, 101.000 km
Price: 129.800 kr.
the 1.5 TDCI 95 Trend stc. 6/2015, of 92,000 km
Price: 119.900 kr.
1,4 CVVT Limited SW, 8/2015, 98,000, the km
Price: 129.895 kr.
the i30 is the 1.6 CRDI 110 Active Plus CW, 6/2015, 94.000 km
Price: 107.600 kr.
in Addition, there are station wagon versions of the Opel Astra, Renault Megane, Toyota Corolla, Skoda Octavia and Seat Leon.
See also: new car Sales fall