the Banks got in the last week the option to borrow an additional 200 billion dollars to Danish businesses and private individuals.
It came to pass, when the ministry of Finance fired a financial bazooka in the form of the countercyclical capital buffer.
But there is more good news for the banks.
Kristian Thulesen Dahl, Danish people's party leader, put namely now up to the banks also do not have to pay for past pension to Arne and other run-down. It happens in an interview with Børsen.
the Extra Leaf went partiformanden on the blade. Is he about to find a cat flap? Can coronakrisen framework the run-down?
the Party has for a longer time skoset the Social democrats for failing to deliver on The main promise: Now it's Arne's turn.
- When you cast doubts on the financing, so the wounds you as well also doubt whether the DF at all is ready to a support a mechanism for the run-down?
- I believe that the Social democrats in april should put their model forward, as they say, they have in the tray. How do think the government actually past the state pension?
- We must deal with the corona, but we must also be able to talk about other things. I wound doubt, how to finance the former pension with a bankskat, when at the same time with coronakrisen in mind, do everything we can to get banks to lend more money out. So is it not time, at the same time comes with a new bankskat.
Danske Bank has just paid out over seven billion dollars in dividends. Why not cold enough for the banks?
- I it at all not for the banks. I'm just a realist. Realisten in me says that if we come with a bankskat now, then they will overturn the tax on consumers, say DF-leader.
- How are banks after all?
- So much the more is it important in a time where we're trying to pump money out into the community in order to keep the activity going.
- It will be a complete double standard, at the same time to come up with a new bankskat, says Kristian Thulesen Dahl.
the Government put up to find half of the three billion dollars, as the saying goes, a Hearth model will cost, at a bankskat. It is one idea, Kristian Thulesen Dahl now reject.
- It looks as if you are about to open a cat flap, so DF does not need to do something for Arne and co.?
- No, we have never said that The model for financing is really. We have also never put us firmly on that three billion dollars will solve the task. On the contrary. It can be the double, if we are to make a model, as the danes generally seem to be reasonable.
- I think it is logical. We can not with one hand sit and relax the requirements to the banks. And with the other hand come up with a new bankskat, says Kristian Thulesen Dahl.
DF has to go through several months criticized the Social democrats for not to tell, how the party will do something for the rundown personified by the socialist posterboy Arne Juhl - bryggeriarbejder at Fuglsang in Haderslev.
Mette Frederiksen and Arne Juhl cuddling, then we went and did this kind of. Photo: Martin Lehmann/RitzauScanpix
the DF-leader stresses that his party is not out to postpone the helping hand to the Hearth.
- I maintain that I will see their model. It may be that the easiest will be to find the funding, he says.
Funding is the easiest?
- Yes, it can be. But it is not necessarily, because it is easy to find funding, but because it can prove really, really difficult to find a reasonable model.
- In other words, the DF should probably make something for the Hearth?
- Let us see the government's model. And let us discuss it, " said Kristian Thulesen Dahl.
- So you are ready to make something for Arne already this year, the acting for the next year?
- WE are fully prepared, says Kristian Thulesen Dahl, and adds:
- But we must have The commandments on where the dividing line is. We have to have them to put the cards on the table.
- the stock market has interpreted your words, as Arne has to wait for the pga. corona?
- Yes, the funding. If the Party says that the financing of Arne is a bankskat, then it is clear that as we are going to wait for the whole discussion of what corona brings to the Danish society, says Kristian Thulesen Dahl.Hummelgaard: Fair to the banks to pay
minister for Employment Peter Hummelgaard (S) wonder about the reports from the Danish people's Party.
- People with hard and long working life has not gotten easier, in spite of the health crisis. We owe them still a worthy retirement, writes Peter Hummelgaard in a text dialogue with the Extra Leaf.
- Is it not logical enough that the banks are not subject to new burdens now?
- We still believe it is just the banks contribute a large part of the funding. They are me familiar not badly affected by the current situation. F. ex. planning for Danske Bank only to pay out more than seven billion in dividends.
- Are in ready to present your Arne-level in april?
- It is clear that the Corona-the crisis is affecting the schedule in all areas. The health crisis must be addressed first, for it is about saving human lives.
- But the situation should not be used as a poor excuse. We will still in this parliamentary term, a priority to create a right to early pension for those with long and hard working life, writes the minister of employment.SF: He lacks is in the stomach
At SF see Karsten Hønge, political rapporteur, a Kristian Thulesen Dahl, who is in the process of reneging on the run-down.
- Arne has waited long enough. He shall not coronapause, he says.
Corona has created a crisis that we must resolve here and now. But if we fail the run-down, so we get a lifelong crisis.
- If the DF does not have more ice in the stomach to stand through coronakrisen, so can the elderly and the destitute have to pay for, to Kristian Thulesen Dahl does not have nerves enough to stand it through, says Karsten Hønge.