Dear Politicians, dear Community,
- As Coronasmittet I wonder about the prioritisation of decommissioning in Denmark.
- I have been greatly affected and close to hospitalization in spite of my young age! High fever more than 10 days, and affected breathing...
- This is not just a cold!!
so begins Kim R a letter to the nation! on the corona, prevent infection, and his younger brother, who is a cold and working in a synshal.
Kim has been at home and thought that his brother can infect others, and therefore he seems that it would be sensible for the statutory surveys was put on pause. And tonight the department of transportation so the answer to the nation!, to put a press release on the ministry's website. You can read below, Kim's letter continues namely as follows:
- I have been full of admiration for your approach to Coronavirussen, as well as the decisions. And also the with the closures of 'contact'-business as hairdressers, massage therapists, ft.v.
- My brother works in a synshal, and now I'm completely unsympathetic and thinking about why you as a government do not put in stronger into that also - and saves even more citizens of the UK.
- We have over 400 synshaller in the UK - these have combined sight more than 88.000 cars in the month of march - until now.
- When I spoke with my brother the other day, he told that he was a bit of a cold.
- We talked about the fact that he daily puts itself into the 40-50 cars, and therefore have very little contact with potential infection.
the Infection, which is what we in my eyes, has the opportunity to slow down, at the present time, if we just postpone all the statutory surveys in some months.
- We MUST stop the infection - we NEED to avoid contact - we NEED to be at home - so let's take care thought out on the weak in society.
- Better today than tomorrow..
- the Population is behind you.
- It Saves Lives, writes Kim, and apparently the minister agree. Tonight the nation! namely received this email and a link to a press release:
Thank you for your mail.
- the Transport minister Benny Engelbrecht will temporarily change the rules, for example, for vehicle inspection, so that the owners of the vehicle do not receive the notice of the fine and not risk to get involved the vehicle's license plate, if the vehicle does not become the vision within the time limit.
And the press release says transport minister Benny Engelbrecht:
- Færdselsstyrelsen do not expect that this temporary change of the rules will go beyond road safety.
- Therefore, I think that we need to take stock of the serious situation we find ourselves in as a consequence of the coronavirussen, and temporarily give vehicle owners more peace, so they do not need to rush down to the synshallen to get the car sight, if not they feel comfortable about it, says transport minister Benny Engelbrecht.
Minister: car Owners should feel confident
Færdselsstyrelsen shall convene each week around the 24,000 vehicles for the survey with a deadline for when the vehicle must be no earlier than the sense of sight. And if not this deadline will be met, receive the owner of a fine and the risk to get deprived of the vehicle's license plate. In the light of the current situation, it has given rise to concern among the owners of the vehicles, which - for fear of getting a fine - feel obliged to meet up with synshallerne, although, for example, they are sick.
Transport and ministry of housing estimates that the sight of vehicles in the vast majority of cases could be held, so long as the public health recommendations concerning, inter alia, distance and use of the basin/håndsprit be observed.
Transport minister Benny Engelbrecht, however, understanding the concerns - particularly with regard to citizens with impaired immune systems. He will, therefore, at the beginning of next week to make sure to get hasteudstedt an executive order that temporarily change the rules so that the owners of the vehicle do not receive the notice of the fine and not get involved, the license plate, if the vehicle does not become the vision within the time limit.
- Færdselsstyrelsen do not expect that this temporary change of the rules will go beyond road safety. Therefore, I think that we need to take stock of the serious situation we find ourselves in as a consequence of the coronavirussen, and temporarily give vehicle owners more peace, so they do not need to rush down to the synshallen to get the car sight, if not they feel comfortable about it, says transport minister Benny Engelbrecht.
the Minister will therefore suspend the sentence for not to exceed synsfrist, so køretøjsejere, which from the 15. march 2020 up to and including the 15. may 2020 have exceeded or will exceed the synsfrist, which is evidenced by the synsindkaldelsen from Færdselsstyrelsen, do not risk to be fined or to get involved the vehicle's license plates.
in Addition, creates the minister an emergency response, to ensure that certain socially critical synsopgaver current can be provided, if synshallerne decides to shut down on its own accord.
This means that certain synshaller may be required to stay open. It can for example, turn on the sight and approval of heavy duty vehicles, which are used for the supply of goods, transport of dangerous goods, transport of animals, etc., the approval and registration of emergency vehicles.
the Minister and Færdselsstyrelsen also calls on the synshallerne to observe the public health guidelines – this applies, among other things in the relationship to keep the distance, use gloves and wash/afspritte hands as often as possible.
Source: Ministry of transportShow more Close