actually, I think that it is very very wrong and mysterious, that we get to know that Denmark shuts down in two weeks and we are now being called at work already after one week.
- I had actually already planned next week, and I do not think it is justifiable in any way, that we must now gather in teams and out and run on the roads and in the parks.
- I'm afraid that I'm going to be too high risk.
that is How it sounds from an employee in the Bornholm Region Municipality's Road and Park department, who think the whole country should know that he and 41 others, now have got the message that they may well meet again.
the Employee - who wishes to remain anonymous out of consideration for his job (the nation! know of course his name) - also think it is hard to deal with the message that he must ask the citizens could find to turn to 'keep safe distance'.
- We have been told that if there are citizens out there where we work so we must ask them to go away because of the infection.
- I think This is a weird thing, and I think not at all my work is critical enough that we go on the job, ends the employee, and the nation! have asked the Region Bornholm to respond to, how many, who are called on to work again - and why they think it is safe to do:
- There are just p.t. approx. 41 in the time - out of the 82 persons who normally work out in the operation.
- It varies all the time, since staff f.ex. coming in at single tasks, according to the adjustment of babysitting m.m
- All the employees have got a mail with explanation about reason ft.m. why I send this to you also, pasted below:
Dear all, in the Road, Park and Plant.
I know that some of you have now been contacted by your operator to send you out and perform the operations from tomorrow.
Would like to here justify what is the basis for this decision, and I will point out that the local council is informed, as well as to Krisestaben have been critical with the over in both the assessment and the resolution thereof.
After the prime minister's press conference and the decision on the fullest possible shutdown of the public sector, we made a very hard braking on Wednesday evening, to be able to put in the work as soon as possible.
I was even in the top emergency management and it managed in the entire BRK, to establish emergency response very quickly. So the mission succeeded.
In such a process, there are things, which we subsequently review, therefore, is made these adjustments today, that certain operational functions to be solved and this applies not only to Road and Park, but also other areas of operation such as Cleaning and Bofa(Bornholm's local affaldsselskab which also has genbrugspladserne as their responsibility).
For all these adjustments is the fact, that it has been regarded from a very careful risk assessment on the risk of infection, which also happened here in the selection of the operations as the operators, in consultation with the krisestaben now have assessed, can be solved in this crisis situation.
we do It at the same time, under some very clear and established guidelines.
These guidelines are announced and followed very carefully and all employees are instructed to closely herein.
Just to clarify these criteria and guidelines for the work they are here:
1. Tasks that can be performed by single persons, where the work alone. Ie. where they are working alone, or running alone in the arbejdsbiler and working with clear a safe distance from the other.
2. Cars can, in this crisis be repatriated to and from work, this to avoid to come in contact with the other and thus avoid the spread of infection.
3. The employees who have children who must be cared for must not be included as active in the resolution of operating and construction work, the remains repatriated.
4. Are there employees who attend or who have relatives who are particularly vulnerable to critical health in relation to CORONA infection, reported this to the driftskontoret with supporting evidence, these employees will also not be included as active in the solution of operational tasks, they are also the remains repatriated.
5. The Danish health and medicines authority issued guidelines and recommendations to adfæd m.m. should also still be followed. Ie. as an example, if a citizen seeks out an employee in the process of solving a task, so asking one person to keep a safe distance.
there Should be a new development, we will of course act in relation to this.
Beware of yourselves and hope you are all well, write the municipal works manager, who also described the types of tasks that need to be addressed. Tasks are carefully evaluated in relation to the risk of infection as well as tasks that could be solved by individuals, it can f.ex. be:
roadside inspection, here running the employee alone around and faces the road.
the Preparation of cycle paths and picnic areas.
Picking up the snepæle.
Naturplejeopgaver, alignment of the nature trails, kratrydning m.m.
cleaning up after the storm.
Forårsfejning with fejebil.
Miscellaneous less skovningsarbejder and afforestation of forest land.