Still, health authorities have not published figures for how many who are healthy after having had the coronavirus, but it is on the way, says managing director Søren Brostrøm from the Danish Health and medicines authority.
- unfortunately we did not figure on.
- We are in the process of developing a statistical model for fit for flight, where we will raskmelde people, if you are no longer admitted to the hospital after some time, he says at a press conference Wednesday afternoon.
the latest update from The national board of Health Wednesday afternoon shows there are registered 1057 people in Denmark infected with the coronavirus.
- So is it not the case that there is 1044 (1057 after the update, red.), there are infected, many of them will be raskmeldte, says Søren Brostrøm.
He assures that the numbers are laid out, as soon as there is found a model.
Because the authorities don't test everyone with symptoms, be taken, that a significant number of infected has not been registered. The figure is an upward revision of 17 from the previous Wednesday.
It appears at the same time, 7854 people have now been tested in Denmark. Soon, about 1000 persons will be tested daily in Denmark.
It denotes Søren Brostrøm as being a very high figure and among the highest internationally.
Four have died in Denmark, after they've had Covid-19, which is the disease, you can develop, if you are infected with coronavirusset.
The way you encounter death, is also technical.
- If you have a death, where you within 60 days have tested positive for the corona, so, we report it as coronarelateret deaths. It is not the same, as is the death of corona.
- But it is the technical way to do it, and also internationally in relation to monitor an epidemic, says Søren Brostrøm.