on Wednesday could Ekstra Bladet report that all radioværterne on the NRJ and MTV Radio has been fired with immediate effect due to failing advertising sales in the wake of the spread of coronavirus.
in addition to the hosts as Rikke Gøransson and Oliver Bjerrehuus, it also means that realitystjernen Amalie Szigethy has been fired from his job as a radio announcer.
Until now she has otherwise been affiliated with NRJ's fredagsprogram along with radio host Nadia Malm.
- It is a pity, says Amalie Szigethy, en Ekstra Bladet prisoners her over the phone from her home, where she has gone into quarantine with his daughter, Josephine.
Danish celebrity - 18. mar. 2020 - pm. 18:50 Reveals the big news: - It is absolutely fantastic
But it hurt the most on me compared to the others that have been fired. It is a full time job for them. I have the other things, for example my tv, next to it, and it has all the other not in the same way.
the 28-year-old Amalie Szigethy is finished to make radio. At least for now. Photo: Jonas Olufson
Amalie Szigethy is, however, at the same time also sorry that now she no longer gets the opportunity to make radio, which she had begun to keep much of the.
It was a cool site with a lot of funny and sweet people and I loved to come there and to make radio. I therefore also think that it is too bad, and it is sad not to have to entertain more. I have been with from the start, and I think that it had been built really well, up it all, " she says, and adds:
- But it is also not the end of the world for me. For I can easily still pay my rent with the other jobs I have. So it is not the worst for me, but for the other. I have pain in the heart on their behalf. For me it was something where I came every Friday and made radio and enjoyed myself. A hyggejob. But it is not for everyone.
Amalie is particularly upset on behalf of his colleagues, who have also lost their jobs. Photo: Jonas Olufson
- Could you imagine to go looking for other jobs in the radiobranchen?
- Right now I'm not looking for a new radiojob. I hope we will be back in there, when all this is over. But I can of course not exclude the possibility that I will turn to if I get offered something. But right now I have so many other things, says Amalie Szigethy, who in these days are very concerned about the coronavirus, and how it develops.
- I think it is so terrible. I am insanely afraid of being infected, or infecting others, or that my daughter gets it, and we need to be away from each other, and at the same time I am very confused about it all, so I just try to behave as calmly as possible.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
well-Known Wow! See the great pictures: Janni Ree throw the clothes