Life took a turn for the 49-year-old chef Rene Nielsen, when he Friday was sent home from his post in Skalborg Kro in Aalborg, denmark.
the Inn closed down, according to Mette Frederiksen, in an attempt to stop the coronasmitten has issued a ban on hotels, cafes and pubs may stay open.
Rene Nielsen's employer, however, has not made use of the government's salary, and therefore are Pure Nielsen in the first place demobilized without pay for 14 weeks.
He fears that the return is going to last much longer, since the authorities ' forecasts pointing in the direction of that coronakrisen not lay for several months.
- It is terrible. When you have worked since you were 16 years old and will be 50 in may, so it is a nightmare.
- I don't know what I need to do. What should you do?
- Oh, it is better to ask my wife, daughter or son on how I have it, because I'm somewhat temperamental. I used to go to work 10-12 hours a day, says Rene Nielsen.
Fired and sent home in droves
14.812 danes according to the Danish ministry of Employment has made available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, after they have lost their jobs.
Under normal circumstances would be around 4000 sign up available during these days.
Likewise, thousands of people are sent home from their jobs.
It is clear by Dansk Industri and Centralorganisationen of industry personnel on Thursday agreed on a agreement, which means that up to 230.000 employees in manufacturing companies can be sent home with 90% salary from the state.
In advance has a number of other companies have already announced that they are sending large parts of the workforce home as a result of coronaepidemien.
Copenhagen Airport will, in the course of the coming weeks send 1500 out of the airport's 2600 employees home.
SAS lit 16. in march, the airline will send 4000 of its total 4200 Danish employees home in the same choir has hotelgiganten Scandic Hotels and Aalborg Airport volunteered.
Scandic Hotels have not yet put exact figures on the number of returns, but announces that there are several hundred.
The same a case in Aalborg Airport that will send 250 out of the airport well over 300 employees home.
the Chef is unemployed now and has thus lost 5000 euros in revenue. The same has his wife, and Rene Nielsen expects, therefore, that the aggregate decline is going to have consequences for the family economy.
- It is simply terrible, and it will probably go a while with unemployment benefits, but then it gets penetrated.
the Woman will be discharged on Friday, and then we go 10,000 dollars down in salary, so it will be tight, stresses Rene Nielsen.
Therefore, it also came as an unpleasant surprise, since the Pure Nielsen recently discovered that his private lønforsikring would not pay one single penny, after he was demobilized without pay.
- I was eddermame sur.
- That I can greet you and say the I have paid for in 3-4 years now, but it does not apply, because I'm not fired, but returned, and it was a shame for the lady who had to tell me.
- For why should I pay for it when they is not going to help me, he says.
Wammen: We listen to the advice
Finance minister Nicolai Wammen said on Wednesday as a response to the Extra's question at a news conference that there will be more initiatives to ensure the economy, fired the danes.
- In even says that there will be layoffs, though In now comes with a number of actions. The government has nothing on the way in relation to families, who can't get it to hang together on unemployment benefits or social assistance? What should help the family economy?
- We are deeply concerned with keeping your hand under the family economy, and there are, fortunately, the Danish model with unemployment compensation and other, which can enter into force, if people lose their jobs. The we use a great many forces at work right now, it is to avoid that a great many will be sent into unemployment.
- I do not have any immediate assessment of how many who lose jobs in the coming time. But In saying even that it is an extraordinary situation that we are in, and you refer to something, the unemployment benefit system, which is not extraordinary. Have you thought you to do something extraordinary for those who lose their jobs?
- It is not currently possible to say how many companies, not muddle through, or how many there are, unfortunately, going to get a fyreseddel. But I can say it is that if we took all the steps that we do with the tools, so the risk will be that the figure was very high.
- We will do everything we can to keep it down, and we also listen to the advice in relation to the other things that we can do. This is not the last initiative that the government is going to take in relation to stick your hand under employees and our businesses. We follow it very closely, and we will also in the coming days and weeks to see new initiatives, says Nicolai Wammen.
How it affects coronakrisen danes Past day Murat has fired all: - I have finished Past day Hires while the other fires the Past day No support for Martin: - Stimulus packages will not work Past day Insurance did not cover: - I was eddermame sur Past day Actor fired after coronakonkurs: Can hit me hard Past day Hit by Mette F's closure: - I am ruined the Past day my Bf forced to fire Pernille Past day Corona got Michelle fired: - I was very sorry Past day Dennis fired: We are going to sit tight in the Past day Coronakrise: Ulf have 900 dollars left on the account Past day family man fired: We sit tight in the Past day Painter fired: Had to not drive home in a company car