the Fight against the coronavirus is coming to a head, and the situation becomes more and more serious.
It says the prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) on Tuesday evening at a press conference in the prime minister's office.
Here she does it is clear that the from Wednesday are no longer allowed to gather more than ten people. It also applies to private.
- It is not now, that you should invite to birthday or get together with the big family, says Mette Frederiksen.
- Take it now seriously. Stay at home. Take the distance. It is now, in Denmark we must do everything we can.
a total Of 82 hospitalized with corona in Denmark, including 18 in intensive care.
to get the infection for life be closed from Wednesday at 10 o'clock down for gyms, tanning salons, hairdressers and tattooists for a period of time. It also applies to nightclubs, bars, vandpibecaféer, arcades and large shopping centers that will be closed.
The new rules apply to the and with 30. march.
- It is absolutely essential that we get broken every year now. At the country's hospitals will be the gravity for each day that goes by, more clearly. Nurses, doctors and social assistants say to the danes: Stay now at home, so the infection does not spread. It makes an impression. It is now that we in Denmark must do everything we can, " says Mette Frederiksen.
the Call from the government to the danes and especially the young people is clear:
- if you Are in doubt whether you should cancel the agreements, then stay at home.
- It may well be that you are young and healthy, but you can carry the infection on to other people. And In all help us to get broken every year now, says the prime minister.
At the press conference are also among the other health minister Magnus Heunicke (S) and the director of the national board of Health Søren Brostrøm.
- We can all be a carrier without even knowing it. There goes 14 days from you are infected, you get symptoms. Therefore, expanding its potential smittekreds, every time one is in close contact with friends and family. It also applies to young people, which ultimately run the risk of infecting grandparents, says the minister of health.
He adds that the healthcare system continually steps up. One is now up on the 954 respirators alone, to the corona-patients. At the same time, has procured the capacity for more tests for corona.
a total Of 1000 danes on the day will be tested for cornavirus from now. So far 7195 people have been tested, says the technical director of the State Serum Institute (SSI) Kåre Mølbak:
- The most important thing is to ensure that we do not get a large spread of the coronavirus in hospitals, says Kåre Mølbak.