due To the current coronasituation the Danish rock band had to clear the calendar in a few months. Thus dropped two concerts in England, and two big concerts in Boxen in Herning, denmark, 20. march and in the Royal Arena in copenhagen 21. march is postponed.
The two concerts will be moved to the autumn, so D-A-D instead play in the Box Friday, 30. October and in the Royal Arena on Saturday may 31. October.
- It is super annoying. We had really put us in the harness, and invented the deep plate in connection with the here shows. We had prepared really good, wild and crazy things, but it is thankfully not wasted, says Jesper Binzer to Ekstra Bladet, adding that a few concerts in England this week have also been dropped at the last moment.
- We was completely ready with the tickets, and had ironed scenetøjet, when we became aware that we had to cancel the gigs in England. When the first childish disappointment had subsided, it was replaced by a slightly more serious feeling of that, of course, we have to take each other into account.
See also: D-A-D-guitarist: - I will not have anything with you to do
The four D-A-D-members - Jacob Binzer, Jesper Binzer, Laust Sonne and Stig Pedersen - can now look forward to an involuntary koncertpause. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
In 2002, the D-A-D in serious economic problems in connection with the cancelled Wig Wam Tour,there was a large-scale, american concert tour that had to be cancelled, with the subsequent long economic chaos, and the legal aftermath. The situation from 2002 fortunately, however, not be compared with the current stresses Binzer
- Because it is just a deferral, so everything must go - also on the front. There will be a little delay, but the economic part of it is done. It is there track of.
See also: D-A-D-man save the forces
The lost earnings of the next few months, he is also quite quiet.
- It is two months of involuntary vacation. In turn we had not another in the calendar, than the two great Danish shows and the trip to England. The next, we have, and which we hope can be implemented, a weekend in the middle of may, where we must to France. But now we must see what happens, says Binzer, who welcomes the fact that the band managed to get their big European tour.
Jesper Binzer has evil of those of my colleagues, who have just released albums and can't get on the tour. Photo: Thomas Boberg
See also: - We fucked us up and down through Europe
the Recommendation from the official teams is that concerts with more than 1000 members of the audience to be cancelled. Thus, D-A-D may choose to play less concerts, but there's no plans.
- I think the people in the next few weeks are going to stay at home and be far away from the concerts and the sort. And I would not like to put concerts up now, where people go around and cough in the armpits. That's how it should be for concerts. There must, of course, like a wild atmosphere, " says Jesper Binzer.
Are you even nervous in relation to having become ill by the coronavirus?
- I'm not so easy to get to go panic, but I must say that it goes wildly fast right now. I have not started to hoard. Maybe I need to wash your hands, but it is probably the only thing that's going to happen.