Martin Braithwaite made, seen with Danish eyes, it most stay change after the winter transfervindue slammed in. FC Barcelona got a derogation to download a player more, since they were badly hit by injury. The choice fell on the Danish Martin Braithwaite.
Since then, the industrious striker struggled to fall as well as possible in the Catalan team. It, he opens up more in this interview with Barca newspaper Mundo Deportivo.
Martin Braithwaites Barcelona career is started as lightning and thunder. With a paper in the first match against Eibar, and with 20 minutes in one of the world's biggest showdown el clásico.
Not surprisingly, vestjyden had a great first time at fodboldmastodonten.
- It has been a stunning start. It is a great club, which despite its grandeur is a familieklub. All help each other, and there is good energy, which helps everyone to be positive, telling dane about his start in the club to Mundo Deportivo.
Barcelona shocked fodboldeuropa by signing with the unknown, at least at the very highest level, the dane, who took the step from nedrykningstruede of Leganés, to fight with about titles with the mighty Barcelona.
Martin Braithwaite tells in the interview with Mundo Deportivo, a little about the big difference between the top and bottom in La Liga.
- of course There is a big difference. The quality of the players for example. Also the acting is very, very different. In Leganes, we should be good defensively, where we always have the ball, and be sure to keep the pace of the game, tells Martin Braithwaite, who believes that he is good at acting and is about to fall well into place with its new stjernemedspillere.
- I watch the videos at home to get a better understanding of the team and my fellow players. How to play the ball and what positions they take on the track, tells landsholdsangriberen to the Catalan newspaper.
Martin Braithwaite was presented in front of the press at the Nou Camp 20. February 2020. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
Martin Braithwaites switch to Barcelona has led to a massive catalogue of team-mates.
Among them is one of the world's absolute best footballers of the last ten years, Lionel Messi.
the World's best argentine has also been to get the dane to feel welcome and to drop in on the team.
- He's a great guy. He is aware of to help all players on the team. He has helped me to be introduced to the team, both on and off the field. He is just amazing, tells vestjyden about his new teammate.
In his first showdown for Barcelona, it was a discussion paper from the dane, which Lionel Messi ended up with to exploit.
the Dane is looking forward to his first goal for the Catalan team, he tells Mundo Deportivo.
- I will enjoy my first goal at the Camp Nou together with the fans. I have not considered a scene of jubilation. Football is emotions, and I will let me control of my emotions and let myself enjoy the moment without a plan for my scene of jubilation, tells Martin Braithwaite.
Barcelona and Martin Braithwaite takes on Saturday night. 18.30 against Real Sociedad at the Nou Camp. Here can the dane get the opportunity to score his first goal, when they go against the league's number six.
Martin Braithwaite in the company of Jordi Alba and Ivan Rakitic on the training field. Photo: Albert Gea/Ritzau Scanpix
the Spanish football - 2. mar. 2020 - pm. 16:06 Drama after El Clasico: Dressing room smashed
See also: 'He outshines Messi'
Sports and Games Deaths cost the superstar: How he lives today.