do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
There were fired at least seven shots, since an apartment on the Eversvej in Frederiksberg was shot at in broad daylight on Thursday afternoon.
- Some of the shoots have hit the window, and some have hit the masonry, says Knud Hvass, vicepolitiinspektør and head of the department for organised crime of the Police.
almost seven hours later was also an apartment on Vodroffsvej, Frederiksberg fired. Also here were fired some shots toward the windows.
however, There is apparently no one who has been affected in connection with the skudepisoderne.
Knud Hvass says, that there were people at home in the apartments in both places, and the police are now in full swing to investigate, why that right should be shot at the locations.
Here examined the bullet holes on the apartment on the Eversvej. Photo: Kenneth Meyer
the Shoots are fired from the street, and there are several witnesses in the case. Some are questioned, and more is to be examined.
the 112 - 19. mar. 2020 - pm. 23:46 Apartments hit by the shots
- Is there a connection between the two shootings?
- we can not know at this time, but of course it is a thought we have, when there are two shootings on the same evening in Copenhagen. It is fortunately not very often, we have it.
- the second shooting be a swap in the first place?
- we can not reject. But we can also not reject that they are the same people who have done something again. But it is clear that the thing is inside in our considerations of what is going on, he says.
There went almost seven hours between the shooting on Eversvej, to fired shots at an apartment here on Vodroffsvej. Photo: Kenneth Meyer
the 112 - 19. mar. 2020 - pm. 13:57 Confirms gunfire - police are massively present
the Police can not deny that shootings are banderelaterede, and on the question of whether living persons, which the police know from previous crime, at the addresses, he says, is that it is not directly the case on Vodroffsvej.
- The second place, we know as a place, which also comes banderelaterede people, he says.
at Least seven shots were fired at the windows and brickwork to the apartment on the Eversvej in Frederiksberg. Photo: Kenneth Meyer
Ekstra Bladet has spoken with Susanne Gjedde-Simonsen, who lives on the Eversvej, where one of the shootings took place.
I heard the shoots at half past two in the afternoon, and went not out of my apartment after it. It's not particularly nice being shot around your apartment, but I think the police have a grip on it, says Susanne Gjedde-Simonsen.
No one is arrested in the case at the moment. Police arrested a man on a bicycle during a patrol in the area on the basis of evidence. But he has been released again.
- so far, there is not mistankegrundlag that we can keep him, says Knud Hvass.
They must now walk among other things, to examine whether there is video surveillance in the area.