IN TV2's new datingprogram 'Love where the crows turn' the leader of the four-minded schleswigers Søren Ole, Calle, Thomas and Henry for the love.
They have until now tried in vain to find the only one, since it is not always easy to meet nice women when you live in the outskirts of Denmark. Now they get however, for real chance in the dating programme, in which the first section was on the 'speed dating' with 20 interested women from across the uk.
During Tuesday's section was the four guys decide which four women, each of them would go on with. Here and there arose, however, competition between the guys, since the women only had to go on with one of denmark lost, and it ended up with a few denials.
See also: Wealthy gives staggering millionrabat
Although the mood of good between the four guys, there is also a competition to score the sweetest women. Photo: Anders Brohus/TV2
Danish well-known - 10. mar. 2020 - pm. 15:11 Realitybabe scores hit-singer
The 26-year-old Henrik, who otherwise had been very popular among the girls during the 'speed dating' -day, got a no from Cecilie A, who said yes to go ahead with Søren Ole instead. It, he believes however, there was a special reason for that.
I actually feel slightly that I was cheated with Cecilie A, because I called her as the number two. If I had called first to her and Søren Ole as number two, I think, she would have chosen me. Of course, it is hard to get someone to admit it afterwards, but I simply believe that she took the chance and jumped on the first call, he explains to Extra Bladet.
- the Girls could not choose if they had first said yes to the first. They could of course say no to the first, but then they could risk not getting a date at all. So She could not know that I would call afterwards, he continues and adds:
- however, It was super annoying, that I have not got Cecilie on the date, for I think we had a good talk during the speed-date and some common interests. In retrospect I should just have called her earlier than I did, but that's how it is. I see it not as a personal defeat. I just took the rejection with a raised brow.
All four guys ended up with to be well satisfied with each of their four women. Photo: Anders Brohus/TV2
Film, tv & radio - 10. mar. 2020 - pm. 20:00 Tv-babe is making a comeback: Very one does not see
the Whole 19 out of 20 girls, who arrived to Jutland in order to 'speed dating', would like to have a date with Henry. Therefore, there was not much time to learn them well to know, yet he does not seem, it was difficult to pick out four of the 19.
- of Course, it is a little difficult to pick out from the two-minute talk, but I think, actually, it gave a little himself, who I should choose. It was not all, there was just good chemistry with, and some also fell slightly outside of my target. So I saw that as an advantage to have many to choose from, he explains and continues:
Henrik acknowledges that it was a bit nerve-wracking having to call the girls, but once he had keyed in their numbers, it went easily. Photo: Anders Brohus/TV2
- Mille, Kim and Anika had been aware in the least that they would date me, so it was a bit to højrebenet to choose them, since they seem to be very sweet and interested in me. I would like to give them a chance, when now they were so engaged in me.
Henry ended up choosing Mille, Anika, Simone and Kim, and there is no doubt that he is happy with his choice:
- I'm going to get the elite. The best of the best girls that have come to the best, he laughs.
It has not been possible to get a comment from Cecilie A about her choice.
Danish well-known - 10. mar. 2020 - pm. 19:29 TV2-host in quarantine: How to avoided the I to be bims