Several clubs from the best Italian superliga has going to resume training at the beginning of next week, despite the outbreak of the coronavirus.
Napoli, Lazio and Cagliari have on their websites announced that they will work out again. Cagliari and Lazio will train from Monday, while Napoli goes in once again on Wednesday.
- SSC Napoli announces that the team will resume training at the Centro Tecnico with a morgensession on Wednesday, wrote Naples on Friday on its website.
on Wednesday announced Cagliari, the team will start training again.
Cagliari discloses that it will happen in smaller groups, and that you will comply with public health recommendations.
Lazio has on its website also announced that the capital's first team starts training again on Monday. And the training will even be able to be followed at Rome the club's television and radio channel.
Damiano Tommasi, president of The Italian Spillerforening (AIC), believes that it is foolish of the clubs and call it dangerous.
- I do not know what they are thinking of by trying to obtain an advantage by allowing their players to work out. I say this without wanting to create a conflict, for it is not the right time.
- To work out now - two months before the tournament genopstarter - makes no sense. And it is also dangerous, says Tommasi to the association's website.
All sporting events in Italy is suspended and has been since 9. march, and the country is completely shut down.
Over 4000 people have died in Italy as a result of coronaviruses - more than any other nation. Over 47.000 people are infected with coronavirus in Italy.
Earlier this week said Italy's minister for sport, Vincenzo Spadafora, that the Serie A could start up again from 3. may.