Many travel down there to help.
- Doctors, and the like.
And Jimmy share the leaflets out.
See also: Denmark will send aircraft to prevent the inflow of migrants from Turkey
How to write Andreas E in one of the 302 comments, which are written in Swedish Dagbladets Facebookprofil about redecorate for Sverigedemokaterna, Jimmie Åkesson, who is taken to the border between Turkey and Greece in order to tell the estimated of 13,000 refugees and migrants who want to enter in the EU, that they are not welcome:
- We share the leaflets out, where we write that Sweden is filled.
- And that it is a bad idea to travel to Sweden, because we do not have the capacity to help more.
- All going to Europe, mainly Northern europe.
- They mention Germany and Sweden. And I have met one that wanted to go to Holland, says Åkesson in a text on the party's Facebook profile, and although there are several who think he behaves improperly, then the most popular comments, written by swedes, who like his action:
See also: 700 million euro and 100 additional border guards to Greece
Jimmie Åkesson shows once again that he could be an excellent prime minister.
He takes hold of the problems 20 years before the other politicians, writes Jens N., who has scored 39 likes for his comment, and Imad A has got 28 likes for this:
- He is a brave leader and will take care of Sweden, writes Imad, while Dan's - which has got 18 likes, believes that Åkesson must be punished:
- It should be regarded as treason, and it can hurt Sweden's international sovereignty.
- I hope that he will be asking for Regeringsretten when he comes home - something we can not let pass, writes Dan's, but what are you thinking?