A wide variety of pizzerias in Denmark has chosen to pay tribute to the doctors and nurses at the hospitals, as currently they toil endlessly in the hard corona-times.
Therefore, offers several pizzerias free food the next two weeks to the hard-working employees at the hospitals. Among other things, reads the message of korup Pizzas Facebook page the following:
'To the everyday entire. As a big THANK you to all the brave doctors and nurses we will with the of korup Pizza want to make sure that you can get some food after a long working day, therefore we Offer all of our nurses and doctors the next 2 weeks ie to d. 30.03.2020 that they can pick up a free pizza with us', writes of korup Pizza on its Facebook page.
At of korup Pizza is modest also aware, as Extra the Magazine asks, why they have chosen to jump on the wave and give free food to the nurses and the doctors.
- We would like to show that we can stand together. Together we are the stronger, and of course we will also like to help all those who try to do their best for us each and every day. I also think that we should make an effort, for it is the least we can do as self-employed, though we also have it tough right now. We would also like to make a difference, says the owner, Metin Ercaliskan.
in Fact, there is started a bit of a wave at pizzeriarne, where several jumps with the initiative.
Therefore, some might be tempted to believe that there is talk about a marketing stunt in an attempt to lure new customers to. This is however in no ways assures Metin Ercliskan.
- I do not see it as a stunt. It's a bit like people who are noisy on their balconies and sing. We would also just like to make a bet, says the the owner of of korup Pizza.
Also at the Shawarma grill house No 1 Roskilde is ready in the saliva. There is not a stunt, they tell.
- It is not a stunt. The hand on the heart so it has all the time been my intention, that I should help people in one way or another, " says Houssein Chahrour, who is the owner of the Shawarma grill house No. 1, Roskilde.
in turn can pizzeriaerne not stay open for anything else other than take-away at the moment, since Mette Frederiksen at a news conference Tuesday announced that retail stores and restaurants must stay closed the next while, while you are encouraged not to gather more than ten people.
Below you can read examples of what other pizzerias write on their Facebook page, where they offer free food.
OVERVIEW: Here is the government's recent actions in coronakrisen
Prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) presented on Tuesday night the government's new measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus in Denmark.
The new measures is in force from Wednesday at 10 o'clock, and shall apply to and with 30. march.
Here follows an overview of the new initiatives:
* It is no longer allowed to gather more than ten people in the general public.
This applies to both indoor and outdoor. Police are putting extra manpower on the street to explain about the ban.
the Police will come up with a more precise guidance for how the prohibition should be interpreted. It will be possible for the police to issue fines to persons who violate the new rules.
the Prime minister calls at the same time, citizens also comply with the prohibition of private.
the Prohibition does not apply when more than ten people are present and moving around in a store, a supermarket, an airport or a train station.
Also applies to the ban is not in public transport and in workplaces.
* A variety of shops, centers and sports halls must close:
Shopping centers, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, gyms, hairdressers, tanning salons, tattoo parlors, vandpibecaféer and other shops, where people come in close contact, to close.
For the restaurants and cafés it will be possible to deliver the food out of the house, but the eateries will be closed.
Also indoor sports and leisure facilities are closing.
Grocery stores and pharmacies will not shut off.
* Stores should have håndsprit and wash basin available for the clients:
the Prime minister asking the shops that are still allowed to stay open - grocery stores and pharmacies - that have håndsprit and sink ready for the customers 'greatest extent possible'.
There must be plenty of space on the individual customer. This means that you must be able to stand in the queue, look at the goods and pay for them in the 'good distance' to other customers.
the Stores must ensure that employees comply with public health recommendations, like the need to set up the information in the stores.
Source: prime minister's office.Show more Close