Corona-the quarantine, closed schools and homework.
It goes not hand in hand in the real world and therefore have a call from a mother, an employee, a temporary teacher and educator has caused a stir at the primary school.dk.
the Government has shut down schools like they are asking the parents to care for their children at home or with family. But the parents who must juggle child care and work, can end up in a bit of a kattepine.
Charlotte Bruun is a special needs consultant, but may take several different hats as a result of the government's announcement on the 14-day shutdown. Hats, which she and many other parents, can't get to fit at one and the same time.
Why is the mother, the employee, the teacher and the educationalist Charlotte Bruun distraught and appeals to the government will lower the level of ambition.
- Lower level of ambition! It requires right now a lot of energy as parents to put themselves into all the platforms at the same time one must also put oneself into new ways of working and we can't do it all, says Charlotte Bruun for Extra Magazine.
It can be hard to find head and tail in all the many links and Uni-login at the same time to hold fjernmøder with the workplace.
- So instead of so many parents and teachers try to reinvent the wheel, so we try to get together around something in common. Something that does not require a download of the one hundred seventeen different programmes and the use of iPads.
- It is sporadic, with the teaching being offered right now. Who makes one and who teaches in the other. Then you must also find the right links and programs. And works the technique in the thousands of homes?, she asks rhetorically.
the Parents spend more time to get the kids started with school assignments, and therefore they spend less time on the work they otherwise should have, but nothing is being done to the fullest, believe Charlotte Bruun.
- We should go down to half heat. Both professionally but also skolemæssigt. And even further down in the pace of the first week. I have spent four hours on the two tasks, which usually takes 30 minutes to make.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from the minister of education, Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil, but without success because of the bustle.
the ministry of Children and education instead refers to a video, Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil has posted on his Facebook profile Tuesday morning.
today, we must treat the laws that make that we know, how we go about teaching an the days not in school, starts minister.
the Minister is trying to silence the unrest to the ground in the video.
- I know that very many parents sides around the dining tables with their children these days and trying to get work and school to hang together. So we should just completely down in the stomach, and have a realization that there of course are going to be some gaps, and we must do here what we can for the holes are as small as possible, says the minister of education.
And the cheerful atmosphere keeps the minister by through the entire video.
- Have a good day out there, and remember also to get baked some pancakes and go for some good walks in the fresh air.