so say the least, black out.
TK Promotions big headliner balanced Saturday, near midnight, in the municipality of Ringkøbing on the verge of failure, as he is already in 3. place in the fight against Idaas Redjdal (10-2-2) even smoke in the floor twice!
Landry Kore (11-0-1) ran straight into a hard uppercut that sent the 30-year-old mellemvægter for the count; just seconds later was the even mad again, since the Drive once again sank to their knees.
Landry Kore fighting in the ring. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
Promoter Kasper Holgersen and matchmaker Thomas Madsen's biggest trump cards right pt. was literally saved by the gongongen in the very same place, because a true bombardment from Redjdal had sent a highly pressured Danish boxer completely out on the ropes.
Holgersen, there in 3. place undoubtedly sat way out on the edge of his seat ringside, after the match also do not doubt for a second that if the round had lasted maybe just 10 seconds longer, then had the fight stopped the performance, without frills, with a bitter Danish defeat to follow.
It could have been over. The big dreams of a match to just Drive was perhaps the single seconds from the burst in the Scene; fall completely to the ground. But! It happened certainly not. Raw manfully ended up with to determine the fun; which impressed the duo behind the TK Promotion. the
A harcore blow!
The 30-year-old mellemvægter was put behind on points; but in 5. game, the fight turned completely on its head with a brutal knockout. Redjdal was hammered in the canvas; almost out of the blue. Drive dished up with an impressive left hook; in a split second there was just closed and turned off at the poor frenchman, who was lying.
The doctor came immediately to check whether there was still life in Redjdal - all was happily in order, and the frenchman could leave the ring itself (though with faltering steps).
That was passed to it in the ring. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
Take us through 5. spin: how did you experience the self?
- My trainer said: Now, we attach the damn pressure on. He looks very tired now. And yes, he pulled the already breath through the mouth to the end of the 4. game ... I put quickly more pressure on; I was right up in his face. The battle, which knocked him out, is actually something I've been working seriously on for a long time. The combination is: First a straight left blow, then a right hook, deliberately mistimer followed up with a hard left hook! It overrumpler one's opponent almost every time, it sounded excited from the Danish conqueror.
- It was just a real hardcore sales. It was fucking great! said Drive relieved with a big smile.
‘Kill, or be killed’
You were just over by Redjdal, when he was still lying down; what did you say to him?
- I just said: I hope damn, you are OK. He was a real tough boxer, and ultimately is not interested in beating his opponent to death. We will still like to have, he also comes home to his family alive.
Landry Drive was along to see to his opponent. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
It feels maybe even a little ambivalent, when it first hits so cleanly?
Hmm ... Yes, it is weird. When I first faced in the ring, I'm both scared and nervous. Imagine that you are in a cage with a big gorilla and just think: Fuck, the can risk to slay me? It is precisely the feeling I have every time I step up in the ring. Therefore, I think the even: I'll have to ‘turn him’ - not even to be beaten to a pulp. But immediately the fight is over, one the quickly a normal human again, joined the Drive which is now focusing on a smaller number of before long as well as a solid top-50 ranking world wide.
Three quick to Drive
- I was shaken! He hit me incredibly well.
- no, no, No. I've tried it, there is worse to sparring. Believe me.
- So I think: It is kraftedeme now, you turn up for the hardcore. Really, seriously: Although it might sound crazy, so is it just that I get extra turned on! Such is boxing. Brutally. It is here, the result was a clear-cut statement. There is a reason I'm number one in Denmark.
Boxing - 29. feb. 2020 - pm. 23:28 Game knockout: Went out like a light
Boxing - 29. feb. 2020 - pm. 22:43, Sent down by the evil hug