- Seriously !!!!!
- We have a serious disease that threatens people thinking cheap beer, soft drinks and candy.
- Take your dog along!
See also: Germany closes the border to Denmark
How to write the May-Brit J in one of the nearly 300 comments so far) are written on the JydskeVestkystens Facebook profile on the Danish-German/limit, now from both the Danish and the German side is closed for non-anerkendelsesværdige visit.
When Denmark closed the border on Saturday was the message from the police otherwise, you could still go to Germany to act, but after having checked with the German colleagues, the local twitterbetjente today announce that the beer-shop does NOT belong to the category, when you ask the germans:
We get calls about, whether you can drive to Germany to grænsehandle. The will of the German authorities was not considered to be a creditable purpose. So no. No cross-border shopping #fend #politidk— Sydjyllands Police (@SjylPoliti) March 16, 2020
And although many danes at the end of the last week spent their corona-return from the workplace to slip a trip to Germany, so are most of the comments right understanding:
- It is the best thing that has happened yet.
- So it may be the danes find out that it is not so expensive yet in Denmark, writes jan H, who has reached 30 likes for the comment, and Brian B is right, would you agree:
- now Use just the money in the UK.
- All our stores get mega much use for it, write Brian, but what do you say?