End of fighting over the last packet of yeast, over with skip in the queue. Now it is about to keep distance when we shop.
- There is plenty of food. Hamstringen is away, and we see a more normal trading pattern. We must continue, says the minister, however, pointed out that for many customers in the stores still do not comply with 'common sense'.
to reduce the risk of infections should retailers put stickers on the floors, so that we consumers can find out how to keep distance in the queue. Photo: Ida Guldbæk Arentsen.
- We must be better to comply with sundhedsanbefalingerne out in the stores. Therefore, we introduce the now more stringent requirements.
as late as yesterday, Monday, pointed out health and ældreminister Magnus Heunicke (S) at a news conference that for many danes can't figure out how to keep distance in the queue or at the refrigerated counter in the supermarket.
- The clarion call, I would very much like to repeat here, says Mogens Jensen.
- Hold one to two meters distance, out in the stores.
It will be easier now, telling the minister how that comes stickers on the floors in the stores.
- We will make marks, just as diskretionslinjerne, which is already available in certain places. Them observe, I would like to emphasize.
something like this will the floors in all the supermarkets look out from today. Here is it in a Referendum in denmark. Photo: Ida Guldbæk Arentsen/Ritzau Scanpix.