It was Wednesday afternoon. Patrick da Silva had been training and had four missed calls on his phone from Thomas Kahlenberg and his trainer, Christian Nielsen. It was so unusual, that he could sense that there was something wrong.
When he called back, he got to know that Kahlenberg was infected with the corona virus, and because da Silva had been in contact with him, he should expect a call from the Agency for Patient safety. The agency was started to get fat at all, as Kahlenberg had been in contact with in recent days.
the Danish football - 5. mar. 2020 - pm. 14:33 Thomas Kahlenberg hit by the coronavirus
As the Agency shortly after the bell rang, got Patrick da Silva to know he was in hjemmekarantæne in 14 days. He couldn't leave his apartment. Either to train or to go down with the garbage.
- I do not understand it completely.For me it makes no sense. I got to know that everyone is going to get the virus, and you can't stop it. I then said: “I Can't just take the training? I do not have any sympotomer." But they would like to keep the infection down, so the first spread for the summer, where there is less disease in circulation, says Patrick da Silva for advice.dk.
Lyngby - 5. mar. 2020 - pm. 14:46 of Four super League players in the coronakarantæne
the Explanation is that the corona virus is harmless for most healthy people. It is primarily dangerous to the elderly or for people who are already weakened by for example disease.
Da Silva are in the risk category, because he shook hands and spoke for two minutes with his old team-mate Thomas Kahlenberg in connection with lyngby ' s match against Brøndby IF in the last Superliga round. Also the current teammates Martin Ørnskov and Kasper Jørgensen had contact to the Kahlenberg.
See also: Despite coronavirus: We play League as scheduled
so they are all sent to quarantine at home and can not play the next matches for their club.
- There is nothing to do, but I hope the League will be put on hold, or the matches are being moved, says Patrick da Silva to the prospect of Lyngby, denmark must do without its players in the next two rounds.
Here awaits the first AaB and since FC Copenhagen in the two rounds, which will be crucial to whether Lyngby can sneak in the top 6.
- It is some important matches, especially for us right now. It is quite wild. Nor do we have any overt gardering on my position, because a couple of the others are halvskadet. Just pt. it is critical for us to hell, says Patrick da Silva.
the organization of division, which operates the premier League, has announced that the forthcoming round as a starting point will be played as scheduled. It happens after a recommendation from the authorities.
See also: Martin Retov in coronakarantæne: Here is his response
But one thing is the health perspective. Another is the sporting. Patrick da Silva foresees a situation where you will find it difficult to determine how many players a team must do without, before its matches have to be postponed.
- What about next week? If the entire FCK's team is infected in the next week, where we need to meet them, should they just field a U19 team, or have the law to advance the fight? You can get in a situation where it becomes unfair, he says.
- It is severe, I think. I don't know just what the solution is. But it is critical for me, because I can't work out or do something in 14 days. I started with a good season, which I would like to do done.
Football - 5. mar. 2020 - pm. 15:38 Wass and Valencia do battle for the CL-advancement behind closed doors
Patrick da Silva was of course not to workout in Lyngby today. He has considered getting an exercise bike up in the apartment, so he can keep in shape, but it makes hardly a big difference, he believes. It will not be a better footballer of the.
instead of training, he has spent the day at home. It is already know to be trivial.
- I've talked with my mother and father about what might come to happen. And otherwise just seen some episodes, for the night. There has not been anything to do. It is not fun, if it's going to continue like that, he says.
-Right now I can't even imagine my 14 days on the way. I do not even go out to trade. I shall not go down with the garbage. It is absolutely grotesque.