When Kenneth Hansen and the rest of the experts in the 'Luksusfælden' stands in front of the participants in the TV3 program and advise them of the economy, they can easily come to look like superhumans, which always has had control of the finances.
Earlier, Mette Reissmann made it clear to Ekstra Bladet, that it is not the case for her, although she of course has mastered it.
Kenneth Hansen says to Ekstra Bladet, that he generally always has had a grip on the economy. It does not mean, however, that he lives scraped.
He also spends money on luksusting, and he must not think long, when he is asked what he is spending too much money on.
- good food and Good wine, he laughs and continues:
- I think it is great. There is nothing wrong in spending money, if it is one's own. It must no determine. It mixes certainly not in Luksusfælden'. We involve ourselves only in how they spend their money, if it is at the expense of others - in this case, their creditors. It is the where the problem lies.
- If you have paid all your bills and creditors and yet have spent 20.000 dollars a month on clothes the past year, so can I as well think that it is a little silly, but I can't shuffle me in. The same applies, if I've spent 10,000 dollars a month on eating at good restaurants. People can as well think that I am totally shot in the lid. But it is my money, and as long as I comply with everything else, so it's fine.
See also: Danish tv-celebrity after the divorce: Moved along with the new boyfriend
Kenneth Hansen says that he never even stood a place in his life where he was struggling with unmanageable debt. But he has not always had a lot of money in the account.
So one must prioritize, and it is something he is trying to make clear to the participants in the 'Luksusfælden'.
When I was a student, there was damned sure not a lot of money to do some good. But I stand completely on the krævermentalitet, and people who believe that they have the right to everything possible. You are not entitled to anything. You can build something up and earn your own money, and then you can do with them what you want, he says, and continues:
- But you is the need to organise the economy according to what you have, and if you are a student, then you can probably not expect that you can buy the most expensive clothes and shoes, eat at the finest restaurants, take out travel or stay in the centre of Copenhagen. So do you fucking live in Glostrup or something and have 20 miles to your training.
See also: Rages after 'Luksusfælden': - Arrogant!
however, It is not always easy to penetrate to the participants.
- It understands the young people, we have to make in the program, not always. So they say: 'Well, it can my parents after all.' And yes, it can, certainly, but they have also been on the labour market in 40 years, so it is clear that they have built a lot of things up. Indeed, we have to start somewhere.
- I could also well imagine to stay in a strandvejsvilla to 50 million. crowns, but I have not the economy. And so I need to adapt the economy to where I can stay, he strikes fast.
You can see the 'Luksusfælden' Tuesday at 20:00 on TV3 and Viaplay.
Film, tv & radio - 3. mar. 2020 - pm. 21:09 Sacked after 'Luksusfælden': How's it going Dannie today