Forretningskvinden Mia Wagner, who is known from the 'Lion's den' on the DR, I've taken a great decision for both her privacy and the company Freeway.
She has decided to pull up stakes in the index Viborg, where she has lived for the last many years, and move to the capital together with her two daughters at 13 and 14 years.
- This is something I've been considering for a long time, and now we do it. The idea was that it would happen in the summer, and I'm in full time to find a place we can stay. Now that my girls are not in school, however, we have already taken to Copenhagen now and live in a house, I have borrowed until I find the right, tells Mia Wagner to Ekstra Bladet.
- It is several elements that have been the reason for the move. I have lived in Copenhagen before and have missed it, and at the same time, girls have now of the age where it suits, and they are ready for it. When they were small, it was nice to stay in the province, but now we are all three ready to move to Copenhagen and try something new. I have asked the girls what they think about it, and it was they with the on. And their father commutes also between Jutland and Copenhagen, so he is also fine with it all, and we completely agree on this decision, she continues.
Danish well-known - 7. mar. 2020 - pm. 18:32 Of coronakarantæne: - It should just sink into
Mia notes also that the decision to move is also based on the fact that it is the right of the Freeway group of companies, which she is executive director of.
- We have several companies above, among other things, the Room Service and the rental property.dk, and likewise also the entrepreneurs, who belong to over here. So strategically it is good for us to be more visible. I have long wanted to gather in Copenhagen with a copenhagen-office, and now is the timing that both the private and for the company, so now do I turn to, she explains and elaborates:
- After I've made the 'Lion's den', there also come many new opportunities over here. So now I can better grasp the growth opportunities there is in Copenhagen. Although it is difficult to talk about growth in this coronaperiode.
In spite of the 'Lion's den'-profile move will Freeway-the group continue to have its head office in Viborg.
- I'm not Viborg. I have been accustomed to have a life where I have been out of the house - often in Copenhagen - two times a week, and now it will be just the reverse, so I am in Viborg one-two times a week. There are many people who run businesses with several departments, so it's not going to make a big difference, I think, " she explains.
Mia Wagner could be back in december to tell you that she had been single after a break-up with her boyfriend Anders, who she had been dating with for four years. She moved in the connection temporarily home to his parents in the outskirts of Viborg, where there was room for both her and the two daughters. Now, however, it is time to start a new chapter in Copenhagen.
See also: Surprised Peter Ingemann: - People are aggressive