In the most recent season of 'Lion's den' could Vivian and Stephanie Seedorff leave the DR programme of 300,000 crowns for 20 percent of their tøjvirksomhed, O'TAY, as the Christian Arnstedt chose to invest in the company.
Mother and daughter were then able to pleasantly tell Ekstra Bladet that in just three days had made five months ' turnover, and had been completely overrun. Their online shop went on the air 25. april 2019, and in just four months, translated the for 600,000 crowns.
Everything, however, has not elapsed completely, without concern for Vivian and Stephanie after the participation in the 'Lion's den'.
See also: Wild war in the 'Lion's den': - nerve-Racking!
Their production is actually in China, and since coronavirussen suddenly really broke in out country, it was suddenly a problem to get produced and delivered the goods to Denmark.
- We smoke first into the chinese new year, which we had taken into account, but then came three weeks more on top of where it all was put on hold, due to corona. As sygdomstallene peaked in China, we were very worried about where we could land, and when they would be able to produce again, tells Vivian Seedorff to Ekstra Bladet.
- along the Way, we have been very frustrated and nervous, because we thought: 'What the hell do we do now, where China can't deliver our goods?'. Therefore we began to investigate whether there were markets nearby, we could move our production to. Here we were considering the Italy and managed to get a sample from there, which is super fine, but we came no further, because there began to join the disease in Italy, she continues and elaborates:
- Fortunately, we reached not to move the production, as the disease reached Italy, China began to run again. So fortunate. Now, our sewing facilities in China has been in the time duration, so our goods are produced, sent off with FedEx and will land in Denmark in the next week. We are so happy with it and very pleased to be able to send all the goods off, as we have pre-orders on.
Intl. well-known - 11. feb. 2020 - pm. 16:25 Going crazy after the 'Lion's den': - We have been completely overrun
Vivian Seedorff these days have much to see to, as his daughter Stephanie is currently in voluntary quarantine after having been on Jesper Buchs Seedster conference in Spain last week. Vivian turns, however, that all customers can expect to get their ordered goods within a very short time.
- I have 300 pre-orders landscape, as we must have sent out in the next week. Therefore, there is complete control over the company, since it that is to be produced, is produced, it is also packed, shipped and on its way to me now. We are very pleased that customers can now get their goods. So all is well, says a delighted Vivian and adds:
- Customers have been really sweet and understanding in this time, so it has been wonderful. There has been of course someone who doesn't have the desire to wait on their goods, because it took longer than expected, but most have said that they will return when we again have things in stock. WE feel, therefore, that there has been a disaster, but it is tiresome that there has been the extra time on things.
Film, tv & radio - 15. feb. 2020 - pm. 10:39 Millioninvestering despite the deficit: - that is Why we did it