the Evening's gala event for high school students in Zahle Gymnasium in Copenhagen has been cancelled.
It confirms the deputy director of the Berit Brændsgaard to Ekstra Bladet.
- unfortunately, It is true and we are in the process of sending a message out to all right now, says the assistant principal, who explains that one has to be canceled due to the government's request not to congregate in groups of more than 1000 persons.
- But it sounds also that you should assess by other events, how big the risk of infection is, and the larger, the closer people are together. In addition, health authorities recommend that you no longer kiss, hug and handshake, and we know that it is to such a party, it just happens.
- We also know, where like the students want to party and can find on to meet up, even if they are halvsyge. The risk we can not run, then suddenly there are 50 sick in the next week.
- A student at the Rysensteen Gymnasium has been infected. How do you possibly infected or students must be in quarantine, in relation to absence and studentereksaminer?
- We will do everything we can to save studentereksaminerne, and comes in quarantine without being very sick, one can arrange for example, virtual learning or similar.
- In other words it costs a round of corona not studenterhuen?
Berit Brændsgaard adds that the students from the Next high School is very close to the students from Rysensteen Gymnasium, which does not make the concern for the risk of infection less.
Community - 4. mar. 2020 - pm. 10:43 high school student infected with the coronavirus
the Government and the Danish authorities are calling now to cancel or postpone all events with over 1,000 people. It happens to contain the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19 in Denmark.
the Measure is one of several, as prime minister, Mette Frederiksen (S) on Friday has presented at a news conference.
- No need to panic, but we must act. Better early than late, said Mette Frederiksen of the recommendation, in the first instance does the rest of march.
There are 21 confirmed infected with the coronavirus in Denmark.
the Danish Health and medicines authority expects that the figure of the coming weeks will increase. It also applies to people who infect each other in Denmark.
286 persons in quarantine. A single - the first, who was diagnosed with coronavirus - has been declared sane.