do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
The unskilled painter Kenneth Søgaard well, what the bell was beaten when his master on Monday, said that he had to run Kenneth Søgaard home.
- I have the company car, so I asked if I was fired, and yes, it was I saw, tells Kenneth Søgaard.
Coronakrisen has hit the 32-year-old family man to four hard, because has not yet earned the right to these benefits.
Therefore, he tried also in vain to make his master aware that the government has offered a scheme that provides salary compensation to the employers, if they hold on to the employees.
I said to him, you are well aware that I have four children, I must take care of, and my wife is studying, so we live on my salary, but it could not be done, says Kenneth Søgaard.
He tries, therefore, now desperate to find work, but it has proven to be a virtually impossible task.
- I have signed me free, but you don't get much on the dole, so now we ask ourselves whether we can pay the bills.
And I'm looking for jobs for dear life, but no offers of work, and employers are pushing us down in wages because of the competition, says Kenneth Søgaard.
Wammen: We listen to the advice
Finance minister Nicolai Wammen said on Wednesday as a response to the Extra's question at a news conference that there will be more initiatives to ensure the economy, fired the danes.
- In even says that there will be layoffs, though In now comes with a number of actions. The government has nothing on the way in relation to families, who can't get it to hang together on unemployment benefits or social assistance? What should help the family economy?
- We are deeply concerned with keeping your hand under the family economy, and there are, fortunately, the Danish model with unemployment compensation and other, which can enter into force, if people lose their jobs. The we use a great many forces at work right now, it is to avoid that a great many will be sent into unemployment.
- I do not have any immediate assessment of how many who lose jobs in the coming time. But In saying even that it is an extraordinary situation that we are in, and you refer to something, the unemployment benefit system, which is not extraordinary. Have you thought you to do something extraordinary for those who lose their jobs?
- It is not currently possible to say how many companies, not muddle through, or how many there are, unfortunately, going to get a fyreseddel. But I can say it is that if we took all the steps that we do with the tools, so the risk will be that the figure was very high.
- We will do everything we can to keep it down, and we also listen to the advice in relation to the other things that we can do. This is not the last initiative that the government is going to take in relation to stick your hand under employees and our businesses. We follow it very closely, and we will also in the coming days and weeks to see new initiatives, says Nicolai Wammen.
the Danes fired because of the coronavirus Past day No support for Martin: - Stimulus packages will not work Past day Insurance did not cover: - I was eddermame sur Past day Actor fired after coronakonkurs: Can hit me hard Past day Hit by Mette F's closure: - I am ruined the Past day my Bf forced to fire Pernille Past day Corona got Michelle fired: - I was very sorry Past day Dennis fired: We are going to sit tight in the Past day Coronakrise: Ulf have 900 dollars left on the account Past day family man fired: We sit tight in the Past day Painter fired: Had to not drive home in a company car