Like so many times before it becomes a young artist on the way forward, which should open the Roskilde Festival's main stage, Orange Scene.
this year, the choice fell on the Danish pop singer Emilie Molsted Noergaard, better known as the Jada. It informs the Roskilde Festival in a press release.
Since the 27-year-old singer released his first two singles in 2018, she has garnered several awards.
See also: No da! Blunder in the Royal Arena
Among other things, she received the last year, the Danish crown prince's Cultural Stjernedryspris to 'dare to go new ways and be uncompromising with the music'.
With the critically acclaimed debut album 'I Cry a Lot' in the luggage she is, according to the Roskilde Festival the obvious choice to open this year's Orange Stage.
- I'm so herreglad, proud and deeply humbled. It is a gigantic dream, I have messet for myself in seven years, and now it happens.
- It is very anxiety-provoking, because the scene and the glory is so great.
- We are going with the whole circus, and we are pleased so much. We will do everything that it will be the coolest ever, says Jada.
Jada at Smukfest in 2019. Photo: Jens Hartmann Schmidt
She first appeared at the Roskilde Festival in 2018. It happened as a part of the year vækstlagsprogram, which focuses on tomorrow's stars.
the Year after she performed again at the festival. Thus will be the summer concert, her third at the Roskilde Festival.
- I can not comprehend that we in 2018 played on the Countdown - the best experience of my life.
- In 2019 we played at the Avalon - the new best experience of my life. And now we have to fucking open the Orange. It is really for the sick, says Jada.
See also: - Is it you, Mary? Suddenly rang the crown princess
the Former have names like the Minds of 99, Phlake, Volbeat, and at the latest Swedish Silvana Imam tried to open the Orange Stage.
Along with the announcement of Jada Roskilde Festival added 28 other names to this year's list of artists.
The total of 29 new names join previously announced names such as, among other things, Taylor Swift, The Stokes, Tyler - the Creator and Faith No More.
this Year's Roskilde Festival takes place from 27. June to 4. July.