A young woman contacts RED Centers hotline after having been exposed to violence the night before.
- She tells that her sister has found her hidden razor in the bathroom and have discovered that the razor was used and had some hair on.
- the Sister came subsequent to the woman and demanded to see where on the body she had shaved, and was convinced that it was on the legs and abdomen, as well as that hair removal was due to a hidden error.
- When the young woman refused to show her legs and her abdomen, walked his sister to the parents and showed the squeegee.
- the Danger took the sister's theory and assessment to himself, after which he exposed the woman for the violence.
this is an anonymised version of one of the 1355 enquiries, the nationwide advice centre against honour-related conflicts RED got last year from women in need of help. In 2017 bath 1056 women for help, and the nation! have asked the director of RED to lift the veil on what will bl.a. all about:
See also: Muslim girls call her the 'world's greatest hooker'
- A young woman refer to the RED Advice of his advisor. She experiences that the family determines her attire, which should be long and loose, and she forced to go with the scarf.
- She has until now lived a double life, where she has taken the scarf and changed clothes at school and put on makeup.
For approx. two weeks ago, the family of a mascara in her room and when she came home after school, they controlled whether she had makeup on.
The young woman had not gotten rid of all her makeup before she left the school, and when the father took a wipe and wiped her face, there were remnants of makeup on the wipe.
The young woman tells of the advice that her parents determined that her brother at 14 to start on her school in a few weeks, so he can keep an eye on what she's doing in school, reads a second anonymised version of a letter, and in RED's letterbox you can read it here:
- I am a 15 year old girl soon 16, my parents are muslims, and it is I also. My parents are giving me are not allowed to do anything.
- I don't go out without them, I can't be friends or talk to boys.
- Some times they have discovered it, and so they have been pissesure and not spoken to me in several days.
See also: Boys rang at the door and wanted to play: Ten-year-old girl said no and got beaten up
- They have also beaten me, I don't have social media, but I know they just don't, I don't go with the makeup, I must not have tight clothing on or too-short pants.
- I should always have a long cardigan on.
- I'm so sorry about it every day, for I must nothing, and I can see on my girlfriends how awesome they have it.
- the only thing they want I must do is to help them with household chores and do homework.
- I really don't know what I must do, for there is no adult people in my life I can rely on.
- I also can't talk to my parents about it, then they will do something to me, which will not be nice.
- I would really like to just be moved by force, for I do not fit into this family, I will not be muslim anymore, I think anyway, is not on it.
PLZ help, I really can't more have several times considered taking my own life, writing, 'Girl, 15 years'.
But what are you thinking about?
You can call anonymously to the RED's hotline at 70 27 76 66, if you like, other determine over the essential parts of your life, f.ex. who you should marry, what education you must have, or who you should be with.