Usually rotates Sven Peltschs handmade bicycle wheels on the market's most expensive bikes.
Whether it is for French individuals or royal forest trails, seeking out eliteryttere from all over the world his workshop in Aalborg in order to get made wheel that wins the race.
But right now it is 52-year-old hjulmager in the brake, because the raw materials from China, find themselves in an unknown location between the East and Aalborg.
This means that Sven Peltsch neither can deliver the goods for its discerning customers, or have his business to run around. It's all coronavirussens sake.
German-born Sven is just as hard hit by the crisis as all other sole proprietorships. What irks him the most is the feeling of disappoint its customers and put them in embarrassment.
- My customers can not get delivery of their equipment, for I have no idea where my goods are. And also not when they pop up, he says.
Sven Peltsch builds its specialhjul from the bottom up according to individual specifications. A set of wheels with superlight rims of carbon fiber runs easily up 20,000 crowns.
the Wheels are fitted with specialnav and spokes. They are in complete balance, and which follows the three year warranty. Whether it is for sprint and the time trial on the track or mountaunbike in pløre.
- Proficient cyclists are picky and require, of course, much of their equipment. They are also willing to pay for the best.
currently, Sven Peltsch, however, about 20 of the exclusive sets out to swim in an overseas hell of lack of logistics.
- Normally it takes 16 days from the time I order the goods, to the lands of the workshop. And the rims are paid in advance.
- Right now I'm in the Lord's field, for no wheels, no revenue or no earnings. It is my private money that is out to swim, he says.
- The measures, which Parliament has provided in the view, can not be used in my situaton. My bank can see the problem, but also can not really do anything, says Sven peltsch.
to get out of the vicious circle has Sven Peltsch taken the job as billettør on miniputfærgen between the Neck and by the frederikshavn-göteborg farthest to the east in the Limfjord.
- But now the ferry started to sail fewer departures, and then there might not need me, he says.
Sven Peltsch have signed up to a newly created Facebook group by the name of Danish Soloselvstændige.
- And there must be a huge need for the group, for it went from zero to over 30,000 users in a few days, he says.