the European championship in football has officially been postponed by one year. The Champions League and all major leagues around Europe are put on pause.
the UFC announced the other day that their three upcoming rallies are cancelled. There will be no co-main event for the Danish Nicolas Dalby, who should have been in action in the o2 Arena on Saturday in London.
But in Manchester will be there on Friday evening welcomed up to the dance, when Cage Warriors 113 will be taking place in Manchester BEC Arena.
the Event should really be held in the Millennium dome London, but after they closed down all the major events, it has been moved to Manchester, there is no problem to offer Cage Warriors welcome to their 113' event.
It struck the organizers finally fixed on Wednesday when they announced the matches on Friday will be broadcast live to television viewers around the world. For it is after all, without spectators.
But the decision to face criticism from the former Danish mma-fighting Christian Colombo.
- I think it is completely hopeless. So you're talking about here in Denmark, that you are not allowed to accumulate more than 10 people now. And you can not make such an event without that there are a minimum total of 200. I think not really, it is a sport worthy, says the current mma expert.
He had preferred to Cage-Warriors had taken an entirely different decision.
Christian "Godzilla" Colombo with a knee in the sylten to an opponent in 2013, when he was still aktik in oktagonen. Photo: Finn Frandsen/Polfoto
I just think that you should shut down. It is not for fun, that all the major organisations such as uefa Champions League and all the american leagues have shut down. Fodboldligaerne has closed down. So I think it is a shame that you insist to try and make an event in the martial arts.
- I do not think that you can defend it to anyone. Whether it is the giants themselves, their team, the judges, or whether it is up to them to check and set equipment up and record it. I can't see how you can defend it, says Christian Colombo.
the UFC-the organization also tried until the last to get the next three rallies held. Two of them were planned, respectively, in Columbus, Ohio, and Portland, Oregon, but was moved to the UFC's own facilities in Nevada, Las Vegas. Thus, in the state of Nevada came with a complete ban, and the UFC, therefore, took the consequence, and canceled the next three rallies, including in London.
Why mma organizations are insisting on to try and complete the events, now when the rest of the world shuts down, the former UFC warrior a bid on.
- One is tempted of course to say money, but I don't think it is. I think it is one or another idea and believe that it is done in good spirit and hope to be able to provide something for all those who are sitting at home.
- I assume that they have tested them in the head and ass for, if they were to have anything at all that reminds covid-19. But you can say that it here to say that it will be held in London, and they say that it's not going to be here, then you are allowed to keep it in Manchester instead. It is of course a problem in itself. Christian Colombo.
- I could never ever find to take such a fight. It would be to piss on the healthcare system, says Christian Colombo very specific, since the question falls on whether he would have taken such a battle in his active days.
Under all circumstances, it is right now, in addition to that, on Friday, will be fought for Cage Warriors in Manchester BEC Arena. Tonight's hovedkamp will be a UFC-showdown, that should have been fought on the UFC card in the o2 Arena on Saturday in London between Darren Stewart and Bartosz Fabinski at middleweight, but because of the cancellation and that the two fighters have already stayed in the Uk, it will now be wrestled on Friday night at Cage Warriors.
watching the Cage Warriors Twitter-spread out on the event Friday.
#CW113 card update— Cage Warriors (@CageWarriors) March 18, 2020
Friday's card will now be headlined by a UFC bout between Darren Stewart and Bartosz Fabinski, re-located from #UFCLondon
Mason Jones vs Joe McColgan for the Cage Warriors Lightweight Title is seen as the Co-Main Event
See also: Scandalous behavior after the dane-beating
MMA - 14. mar. 2020 - pm. 11:28 of Accused to record bedding: 'Small shoe'
See also: - Stupid fucking virus!