After the Peaks and partly Grindr (for gay men) and Happn totally disruptede the global datingmarked with billedbåren, location based and gamifieret ‘swipe to the right - is there mon a match’ approach to meeting potential partners online, has countless other apps seen the light of day.
Also, the Danish entrepreneurs have been promoting on the beat: Only in the last few years we have here on the page written about TryMeet, Ruumble, Snugspot, Bump and Blume.
None of them have threatened Tinders dominance.
Now there is a new Danish app, which might find its own niche. The approach in My Mind Is Yours is at least different:
You have NO picture on his profile. When you have logged on, you can send a chat invitation to the other profiles that are online. And they appear to only by their nick and age:
When the invitation is approved, you can begin to ask each other questions that can be answered only with Yes or No. You take turns to ask questions. The who accepts the contact, will also be the recipient of a question first. You exchange thoughts and questions with one person at a time. The only available history is the previous question.
You can, of course, finish conversations, and block the profiles. There is a possibility to purchase in-app in the form of possible contact with several users at a time.
It works with other words as an anonymous sexchat.
We take hold of the man behind My Mind Is Yours, 44-year-old Anders Mortensen, who tells, that he wanted to create something reminiscent of the old Træfpunkt and 0059, phone services, where one could speak the others quite anonymously.
- It is primarily for sexlir, however, with the possibility of real meetings. Personally, I have even recently met a girl of 23 years through the app. The works in fact as it is, it is conceived for. In other words, that the people get asked about some of the things that they would otherwise never dare to ask about, explains Mortensen, and cite the examples:
Masturbate you, when your husband sleeps? Lurking you on the buksebuler on the sly? Have you fantasized about your friend's wife? Do you see gay porn? Do you have a fetish? Can you as a man fake an ejaculation?
Anders Mortensen was single, been tired of the Peaks and the like, because it's all about how one looks, and how stylish you are. He missed the opportunity to be able to ask questions without having to dissemble. And then he started, together with his son, to develop My Mind Is Yours. It is new both in German and English and is active in 13 countries.
With so much anonymity, there is then no risk to her, who call themselves Piksultenpige22, in virkelgiheden is a kolplaget overweight gentleman from Bowel?
- On all platforms where there is contact, there will be scammers. However, it is my clear impression that one must not make people dumber than they are. By that I mean that most users quickly spot a fake user.
- It can be a user name that sounds a little too good to be true, a lá: ‘Virgin seeking kæmpepik’ or ‘Curious teen slut looking for q’. Also, it is my clear experience that women seeking men are real. Both with age, weight and height.
- We are not out to break the Tinders monopoly. We are out to provide users with a unique empathy and insight. A journey in another person's thoughts and actions. Excite some senses, as the Peaks do not titillate, " says Mortensen, who reports that the also be used by fixed few that tickle each other with the sultry question in the course of the day.
See also: Smile and scor with the Danish dating-app
- Now I have tried it a couple of days. And it is striking as few women there are on. No one has the answer have the answer to my inquiries. How you explain it in relation to you tells that in the recent time has come with a great many women. I am fully aware that ‘many women’ is the selling point number 1 in the datingbranchen and that most pumps its kvindetal up a bit - but anyway...
- there are very few women who have turned off notifications for. They are simply assaulted in an app like My Mind Is Yours. Our ads and other initiatives are exclusively targeted at women, and we can see that it has had a positive effect. Our actions in the app with acquisitions is, however, developed to help male users. Our ratings on, how many container app, is high and very satisfactory.
Mortensen reports that My Mind Is Yours to have 20,000 users in Denmark. It is available both in Google Play and the App Store.