It is not nice to look at and goes directly into the heart.
An image from the hospital in Cremona going on right now around the world, and clearly shows the serious situation which they faced in Italy.
the Picture shows how a nurse wearing protective gear comfort one another, while they are changing the guard. Cremona is located southeast of Milan and is one of the areas hardest hit.
Why has the uk Sky News been out and about at the hospital. And it looks seriously out. Very seriously.
Here it was described how all die alone, just like the church will have to keep the chests, because there is space in the crematorium.
'We walked past room after room full of chests. At the end of the corridor opened and a man door, and we could see a church. Also filled with chests.'
Their families had not been able to come and say goodbye. It is a common theme. All die alone', writes Sky News on the visit
so they die so many in Italy
1. Italy is the country in the world with the second-most older people. With a share of 23 percent of the population over 65 years is italinerne only surpassed by Japan, which tops the list with 27.5 percent.
2. Italy has major problems with smoking and therefore the bad of lungs, especially among older men.
3. Working from a theory of a big mørketal. Like In Denmark, Italy has now changed tactics and decided to test them with severe symptoms. Therefore dødelighedsprocenten actually lower.
4. An outbreak of the hospitals, which have created further problems.
5. In Italy, there is a greater tradition to be seen with his family very often. In addition, live many together in large families, and thus are, for example, grandparents are more exposed.
The Italian authorities have also allowed the photographers from the tv station La7 get a rare look into one of the hard-duty corona-clinical sites in Cremona. Video: Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix.
Italy confirmed its first case of coronasmitte at the end of January, while the first 'lockdowns' were introduced 21. February and applied for large parts of Lombardy.
9. march introduced the Italian prime minister, Giuseppe Conte, a national curfew in the country, where about 2,000 people right now are in the intensive care unit at the nation's hospitals.
All shops with the exception of pharmacies, supermarkets and the like have been closed down, and the italians may only leave their home if it is not more than necessary.
the Curfew affects 60 million italians.
the Article continues under the picture
a total Of 4825 people have died of the coronavirus in Italy, and the number of persons who are found to be contaminated, is at the time of writing 53.578 and increase with around 3500 new cases every day.
22. march, the country has registered 792 deaths over 24 hours. It is the highest number any country has ever recorded in a day.