Because the hair Line Brodersen from Esbjerg on Tuesday night heard the prime minister Mette Frederiksen close a large number of companies, sank she a deep lump. She had long feared the message.
I waited just that the prime minister should say that hair salons also have to close. When she did it, I broke the total down in tears. I called my parents and sobbed that now the orcs are no more. Now is it enough, says the 27-year-old hairdresser.
over the past eight years as an independent Line Brodersen, by his own admission 'bony ass out of the pants', to get two salons in Skolegade Esbjerg up to stand.
on Wednesday morning, it went a little better with the mood. But this is a terrible situation for both the employees and me.
Line Brodersen hills, however, be fully up on the government's intervention.
- from a community point of view, I can understand the procedure. But selfishly speaking, I am of course deeply concerned about it here.
Hair Line Brodersen is hard hit with all three staff on maternity leave. Photo: Christer Holte
on Wednesday morning at 04: 30 train Line into the salon Attitude. Here she spent the morning and morning to cancel around 60 orders in the order book.
- Here is already the first of 30,000 crowns just flown out of the window, says to the young hairdresser and turn the arms out.
Line Brodersens economy is severely burdened by the fact that she has three permanent hairdressers on maternity leave at the moment. She gets a part of their salary reimbursed by the government.
- But I still have to pay 60-70 dollars per. time, as a compensation for the wages they would actually have served here in the salon. So it costs me a lot of money. Fortunately, I looked a few months ago, the two salons together, among other things because I was not able to find qualified labor, which could replace the three on maternity leave. It is a luck for me now that I only have to pay one rent.
Line Brodersen also can not just lay off permanent staff to save money - just because they are on maternity leave. She will also preferably keep the three hairdressers, if she continues to be able to afford it, when the crisis is over.
eight months ago gave birth to the Line even a daughter. She worked until a few days before the birth. And after three weeks at home, was the Line Brodersen back at work.
- There are not afford to that I am also away for ten months or a year. I also do self clean in the salon, and I have also considered to involve my weekly day off on Tuesdays. I have constantly been working to be debt free by January next year. It comes with security not to happen upon it here. Now I must have spoken with the bank about how we come through the next time. For I do not believe that it here is over in a few weeks, says the Line Brodersen.
So it is closed and turned off. Now take the young hairdresser home and relax with his daughter in eight months. She had no time and afford to keep more than three weeks of maternity leave after the birth. Photo: Christer Holte
Even though the Line Brodersen feel that she is with the first three staff members on maternity leave - and then the closure of the salon - has been 'works down the mountain four times in a year ', then she is ready to fight on.
- It is not for me to give up, although I am deeply frustrated. I and my parents have been fighting for it here in many years, and I don't give to just drop in at the salon. People should probably also be cut at a time?
For the hair to grow well, regardless of whether there is a coronavirus or not, believe Line Brodersen.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
Line Brodersen says she has gotten incredibly many sweet requests from the regular customers. It is something that truly warms in a difficult time.
- Some have even bought gift vouchers for a whole range of haircuts, so I can already get a little money in the kitty to cope with the liquidity. At the same time selling I still have a large number of hair products on Facebook, which people can buy. I also run out and hangs goods at their door handles. If the first people start to buy all of the products on the Internet, so we shall never get the trade back again, believe Line Brodersen.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
- What do you say to the government's new measures to help the self-employed, which has been tvangslukket?
- It may take the worst part of the economic blow. Right now it's unclear to me what it specifically means. I should have figured on it with my accountant. But he is also away. And my alliance has no time to take telephone inquiries. But I'm going to search everything I can get near.
What should you do now?
- Now I can go home and get a few weeks of maternity leave with my little daughter, smile Line Brodersen.