TV2-host Peter Ingemann are experiencing right at the moment, to one or more persons have created fake profiles in his name, and then take the contact to the women with more or less bad intentions.
It has now got the 47-year-old TV2-host to send a warning out on social media, where he also shows examples of several of the messages that have been sent from the fake profile:
'A 'Pikhat' of a person has made a fake profile and is pretending to be me. He writes exclusively for the women and asks them about friendship. I think it is tiresome, but for the women concerned, it must be directly uncomfortable. Just got this correspondence sent from one of the women concerned, like a great many other have written to me that they have been approached', he writes.
below you can see examples of the messages:
Show this posting on Instagram
WARNING - just check these messages out!!! A “Pikhat” of a person has made a fake profile and is pretending to be me. He writes exclusively for the women and asks them about friendship. I think it is tiresome, but for the women concerned, it must be directly uncomfortable. Just got this correspondence sent from one of the women concerned, like a great many other have written to me that they have been contacted. Be careful please. There can be nothing more than just coziness-write it here. News told you yesterday that netsvindlere in this period is particularly active, because people are so much on the web due to the Corona. How unsympathetic is it right??? Do they all get a really good game of corona and empty toiletpapiruller. So they can break themselves down in their keyboard and crapping in his pants in their sædplettede gamer-chair. To all you other really good Thursday, the weather looks to be fantastic. Beware of each other Kh Peter
For Extra Magazine tells Peter Ingemann, that he seems, it is very uncomfortable to women in this way will be contacted in his name.
- It is uncomfortable and tiresome, for you can see how many have been written to. Both on Facebook and Instagram. It is only women, and it is really uncomfortable. It is hard to be abused in this way, for it is clear that it is sinister intentions, he says, and continues:
- It must be particularly unpleasant for the women who receive the messages. But fortunately think most people just an extra time for when they have received them, and wondering whether it can fit.
Peter Ingemann now warning its followers about the fake profiles. Photo: Anthon Unger
Peter Ingemann has several times tried to be abused in false advertising - for example, for bitcoins. But this time he seems to netsvindlen has gone too far.
- It may be, to the person who is sitting out there, trying to coax images out of people and want to use it for even more terrible things. It is so far over the limit. And I do not have, that maybe there are people out there who think that I'm sultry that way. I have plenty of muggy in my postings on the social media, so I don't need to be otherwise. I bother simply not have abused my name on the way, he says.
See also: Surprised Peter Ingemann: - People are aggressive
he has Therefore also a call for the danes out there who may encounter a similar message, how one person could potentially pretending to be him:
- Be on your guard if you see it here, and don't jump into the trap. There are several who write to me that they were happy to see that they got a message from me directly in their inbox, and from there it is not far to jump into the trap. It is simply so cross-border.
Longfellow understand, however, that people can be deceived by the messages. The fraudster has done the job well.
- The fake profiles are made with the right picture and my posts with my real text. So it could look authentic out. Even profilteksten. So the setup is really good cheat. However, it is important to keep in mind, that I would never take contact to the people on the way. It is so very over the limit.