Several of the country's fitnesskæder have as a result of the authorities ' attempt to contain the corona virus shut down their centre.
One of them is the copenhagen-based fitness/physiotherapy-chain Physical Form, which, according to co-owner Lars Bruun has three centers with a total of approximately 8500 members.
the Closure does not mean, however, that the chain members do not have the opportunity to participate in group exercise.
Physical Form, as several other fitnesskæder made keep, where you at home can follow the workout via live streaming, says co-owner Lars Bruun.
Via the centre's facebook page you can click into the hold, where you can see the instructor, which produces sound when the holdtimen starts.
- to see that it is not only a virtual training video, and you feel that there is something personal in it, and you have an instructor, you know, " says Bruun.
the Exercises are the same in relation to the classic holdtime in the center, but the dumbbells have been replaced with books and water bottles, while there are now use blankets instead of gym mats.
the Chain started according to Lars Bruun on Monday with these teams, because many of the members had said that they missed their instructor and the training.
Wednesday bear the Physical Form of the five teams with approximately 30 participants each. However, there is space for 50 participants on each team.
so far, the concept has received positive feedback from the participants, " says Lars Bruun.
- There is no doubt that the participants miss the physical presence you have when you train together, but as the situation is right now, this is the next best thing, he says.
He would not rule out that the centre continue with the concept on the other side of the corona-closure.
- We are surprised, how well it has been received. If the teams are overbooked, can this run as a supplement, he says.
the Fitness World has also jumped on the hjemmetrænings-wave as a result of coronakrisen. Here, among other things, made several training programs, which are available on the chain's website.
- It is extra important to maintain the energy level, both so that we keep us going, but not least, we also keep their spirits up. It applies to both children and adults, writes Fitness World in an email to Ritzau.
Fitnesskædens alternative training programs have also been positively received by the participants.
- Our 10,000 pass challenge has already over 13,000 participants, which suggests that the danes will want to continue to stir and keep the focus on health in this time, write the the chain.
However, inform the Fitness World, that is subject to health authorities ' recommendations.
in addition to the Fitness World have the chain Rate is also chosen to livestreame his team training.