Solskinstimerne and children who have been sitting too long on their hands, get more people to move out in the fresh air.
It is also the case at the playground by Skydebanehaven in Copenhagen, where several families have taken the children out on Friday afternoon.
A maternal group has settled down on a bench at the playground. They're staggered to keep a distance. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
A small maternal group of three women has settled down on a bench at the playground. They're staggered to keep a good distance to each other.
- We have just talked about it. We were in doubt if we should meet, but yet, when we go out and have air and remember to keep the distance, so let us be seen, tells Stamili to Ekstra Bladet.
- As here, if there had been more crammed, so we had gone somewhere else. It's about being sensible.
- They're all newborns, so we are not in a situation where children must play together, says Katrine.
- You must not worry that they are and suck on the banister or the other, saith the Stamili. All the laughs.
the Women are all on maternity leave, so it is not new for them to have to go back home.
- We have been home, each day since we are born, says Stamili.
- Yes, so it has not affected us so much. It is only the visitors are really adds the Puk.
All talks about cancelled barselsbesøg from friends and family. It will have to wait.
- most have understood that when you have a small child, so keep away, says Stamili.
- I'm not more worried, because I am the mother. But that is some wild days, and I'm thinking that it must have some major consequences for society in the future, says Katrine.
the Mother of Maja is on the playground with the family. The 6-year-old daughter of Wild has a birthday today. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
- We are for the first time out in a very long time. We have chosen to take a short visit at the playground with our daughter who has a birthday today, says Maja. The family keeps usually in the home or in a private garden.
Maja is working at Rigshospitalet in copenhagen. She knows that the situation is serious. Therefore, they take their precautions.
She has asked the children to keep themselves at a distance from the other, and they have rubbing alcohol in the bag.
- It is not for fun that we are asked to be inside. But it is also a fine balance when one has three children, says Maja.
It all needs to hang together, and therefore the children must run around a moment to get rid of the gunpowder. At home, children can easily get bored.
- They are quite social, so they miss certainly some playmates. But we do not have play dates. I may not know what the other has with. One thing is that you do not cough and cold, but it is not to know what may lie and smolder, says Maja.
- Are you worried to go out in public?
- I'm not worried, but I take it seriously, when you are asked to limit their behavior in public. I must not be infected, and so into the work and lead the infection further, says Maja.
- But, as I said, it's difficult with three children just to keep themselves at home.
To ban play dates must be from people who have forgotten how it is to have children, believe Sanne. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen
don't Hang together with the reality
Sanne is the movement and activation in children is necessary. It is not good for the kids to be inside all day.
- We have mainly kept us inside, but today we thought we would have some air, says Sanne.
- We have some children, as you have to drive tired. I have one on two and one at six years.
When the children no longer in day-care centres, schools or kindergartens, they begin to quickly become restless.
- It is limited to how long you can let them sit with a tablet. Then they begin also to be bored. So at one time or another, we must have them out. All other parents are in the same situation, so we will have to rat us a little bit together and help each other.
Nevertheless, the situation may well be worrying for Sanne, who has a mother in a risk group.
- I may well be nervous. There should be space in the hospitals. It is all the time a counteraction of what the authorities says, we need, versus how we get everyday life to function.
- yesterday I read that Kåre Mølbak said that children are not allowed to play together. I just thought, that the man has not had small children in many years. I can well understand his opinion, but it is not linked with reality.
photo Gallery 1 of 5 2 of 5 Mother Maja is on the playground with the family. The 6-year-old daughter of Wild has a birthday today. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen 3 of 5 A maternal group has settled down on a bench at the playground. They're staggered to keep a distance. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen 4 of 5 A maternal group have settled on the playground. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen 5 of 5 To ban play dates must be from people who have forgotten how it is to have children, believe Sanne. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen