Right now suffering from several small companies and a big loss of revenue due to corona-the crisis. Several of the business owners therefore know almost not, which leg they stand on, and where they can seek help to ensure the future.
It was also evident, as Jeppe Rosenmejer, which is the chief consultant of SMVdanmarks legal department, on Sunday went on the eb.dk and answered a flurry of questions about small businesses ' opportunities to experience the crisis.
- The first thing to do is to take a close look at his business and see where you can trim and cut away, said his first advice.
- because you have not covered all of it 100 percent. You are going to sit back with a bill itself, he says.
more help here
has made a comprehensive theme that tries to give the self-employed, small and medium-sized enterprises overview.
is a public website, where you can read about the new options to get compensation, and what it means for your business.
brings together the knowledge of everything, which is both private, government and companies need to manage. You will find virksomhedssiden with many of the answers here.
Community - 21. mar. 2020 - pm. 18:20 the chief Economist on the corona-crisis: - Take the right with ro
According to Jeppe Rosenmejer is the worst thing you can do, therefore, to look the other way and hope it all enough should fix itself, though the creditors are knocking on the door.
- You need to pull the fat in his bank and tell that you have sought money from the state. That they should not be to close your credit, because money for a little bit.
Banks have been asked to show an understanding. You must also take a chat with its other creditors, that is enough to get some money.
According to Jeppe Rosenmejer is just openness and honesty about the situation, it comes to the longest with.
- don't stick your head in the sand. It is the worst thing business owners can do.
the Situation of small and medium-sized enterprises is serious. But that is soon to get help, assess the Jeppe Rosenmejer. Pr photo
Six clear answer
Readers asked Sunday, a large number of very relevant questions to Jeppe Rosenmejer. Here are six of his clear answers.
- When will the schemes in the force?
- the Parliament has not been finally adopted by the schemes, but it is a formality. This is expected to happen in the next week, after which businesses can go to seek the money.
- When will I get the money for my business?
- the Promise from trade and industry minister Simon Kollerup is that the applications are processed smoothly and quickly. In some cases it's going to take place completely automatically. So we're talking about days and not weeks, before the money starts to come.
- What do I do if I has only just begun and has not taken a financial accounting before? Can I get something?
- Yes, if you meet the requirements to receive support. But you must be able to demonstrate that there has been a turnover and consequently a loss, you can seek compensation for.
- What if I have other income from, for example, state pensions, student grants or earn anything in the company?
- When it comes to revenue in the company, so you get the just compensation for a real loss. So the revenues included in the calculation of how much you are entitled to support. Personal income can also have a meaning, but it is individual from case to case and too early to give a clear answer on.
- What if I only have season in my business on a little and stand to lose a lot of money in the future?
- Then you must prove that you have had previous income, which you now will lose, because the season is destroyed. Compensations for losses, salaries and fixed costs are given in addition, for the period from 9. march to 9. June 2020.
- Should my company be a sole proprietorship in order to be able to get something?
- No, virksomhedsformen has no bearing on whether you can get anything. You must have a cvr-number in order to be eligible and owning an active company that has been in operation for a while.
See also: LET US HELP each OTHER
But the money from the state does not come by itself. Jeppe Rosenmejer therefore calls on the firmaejerne to inform themselves thoroughly about the rules for even having a chance to get downloaded something using home.
This requires work, because there is not someone who comes and plugs the money in the pocket of you.
- You will need to put into the various schemes: What to cover, and how the showdown I the cost of various things?
And then you have to be ready to apply when the schemes will be opened probably sometime in the course of the next week.
New chat Monday
sets the Ekstra Helpdesk focus on cyber security. You can get help to ensure your home office and therefore the company against the cyber criminals, who exploit the corona-crisis to attack.
from the it company ESET in videochatten and good advice from 12 o'clock on eb.dk.
your questions and suggestions for new themes in an email to email@example.com.