- For the Danish population, politicians metres.fl.
- I am a very concerned grandfather, as have my 2 grandchildren (a girl of 12 and a boy of 8) tvangsanbragt in 2 different foster homes.
They were placed in 2018.
But now, the municipality has decided that the boy – who is 8 years – should be moved to a new foster home. A family, who lives 190 miles away.
so begins the JB a letter to the nation! about the unfortunate situation of his grandchildren ended up in - a situation, which is now in his eyes become even more unhappy, because the responsible local authority has determined that the youngest grandson will be moved 190 kilometers away to a new foster home.
JB hope that his letter - which the municipality has said no to that comment, since it's all about people - can get some responsible case managers or politicians to think a little about when they move around on involuntary placements of children.
And he also ask that people with experience from the kind of cases, comes with a good to what he and the parents can do. Your grandfather's letter thus continues:
- It means my little granddaughter, who do not have it particularly easy, to say goodbye to his fodboldkammerater and other friends, as he has got a real good relationship with.
- He is also recorded on the fodboldskolen in the city in the summer.
- He is very fragile boy, and this new movement is becoming more than difficult for him.
the Move is also difficult for me, since I live 240 miles from this new family. Today I see both grandchildren about once every month. And I've also had them 3-4 days in the summer holidays.
- I and the parents have suggested several solutions in the area, but the municipality does not take account – of the bother is actually not time to comment on our prayers.
- They – that is, caseworkers - are saying all the time, that it is in the child's best interests, but the interests I find it hard to see.
- I could write much more, but one should not be tired of reading the ad, before it's over, joins JB to the letter, and if you have a suggestion of how you can get a municipality to change a decision in a tvangsanbringelssag, please write a comment.