It was a happy and proud of Jada, in February, could announce that she had landed the prestigious little work having to open the Orange Stage, Roskilde Festival, takes place this summer.
But as the world situation is right now, how much will be cancelled and postponed because of the coronovirus, no one yet knows how it's going to look like when this year's festival will be held.
It means that sangerindens drømmetjans may be in danger, but she takes one day at a time and hope for the best.
- I'm just trying to breathe. That we all have the good, after all, is more important than everything else, " says the singer, with the civil name Emilie Molsted.
- But I will say that I get a little flip, if I don't need to open the Orange, says Jada and laugh a little.
DK MusikNYT - 14. mar. 2020 - pm. 21:24 Great coronaoverblik: How to hit the Danish music festivals
To be allowed to open the Orange Stage has been on her wish list for many, many years.
- I really, really liked. So I really try to believe in the best, breathe, and remember what is important. This is how I get through the days, she says.
None of us can know anything yet, but I'm not the only one of us gets vexed, if Roskilde doesn't get to anything. There are many who will do everything that it can do, she says.
Like many others, she goes right now around at home and trying to find head and tail in a new life.
- I use really the time to practice and practice and practice. And then meditate and I make sangtræning and also have some vocals to be recorded, so we go in the studio with as few people as possible, maybe a single or two, she says.
See also: Danish festival canceled
But otherwise, she will be at home as much as possible.
- I get even a little pleasure in thinking, that there are things to look forward to, and it is not forever. But as long as it is standing on, we must of course do everything we can, to as many as possible to come intact out of it - not least the health professionals in Denmark, she says.