Kasper Dolberg do not feel that he on Saturday night, played his best game for the French football club OGC Nice.
said he to the club's website.
Nevertheless, he secured the 2-1 win against Monaco in Ligue 1 by scoring both goals for the team.
- It was not my best match for Nice, I played not very good, but I scored two goals, and I am glad.
- I'm happy after this match. It is always a good feeling to win and to do it in a derby, it is even better, " says Dolberg.
Kasper Dolberg scored sejrsmålet deep in injury time, after the Danish landsholdsangriber had equalized to 1-1 after an hour's play.
Show this posting on Instagram
Nothing like a late derby winner
Instagram has Dolberg written after the fight, that 'there is nothing like a late derby victory'.
Nice coach Patrick Vieira praises Dolberg, although he also acknowledges that it was not Dolbergs best game for the club.
- On both goals, he delivered well, and he is a player who is in constant motion. In the first half, he suffered a lot and was isolated, but he scored two important goals, says Vieira to the club's website.
on the whole, tell the coach that there were many emotions at play during Saturday's derby match.
- There was a lot of emotion at the end of the fight. It was a very complicated struggle.
- We have to enjoy tonight's victory. The players worked until slutfløjt to take the three points.
They were rewarded for their efforts. We stole not the victory, although it was a very tough match for us, " says Vieira.
Kasper Dolberg has scored 11 times this season in the best French variety, where the Nice scrambled over the new stadium from Monaco in the table.
Dolberg showed the latest sharpness in the league 21. February, when he put up a goal and scored, as Nice played 2-2 against Brest.
In the beginning of February, and scored Dolberg both goals for Nice, as Lyon was defeated 2-1.
See also: Kasper Dolberg will be twice the goal scorer and match winner for Nice
See also: Marseille moser Amiens
See also: For the third time in the season: Kasper Dolberg is the player of the month in Nice