Our stove began to jump the fuses in the house, after we had made a pyrolysis-clean the d. 30/12.
- It was critical, for we were to be festværter new year's eve for 11 people, J, so I'll call first to Power, then to Grams and finally to hvidevarecenter the west.
- It did not manage to get any to come, so we ended up having to use my brother's gas grill and his stove (he lives 150 meters from me).
so begins Bjarke K a letter to the nation! for service, guarantee and security. His two-year-old Gram-stove, which he purchased for 4998 kr in February 2018, is right in the kitchen – but he dare not use it. And he thinks that the services which Power has been granted, is under all criticism. His letter – which Power comments below – continues namely as follows:
- After the new year comes as a repairman. It is d. 7.1 and he may not make it, and need to order some parts.
- He is coming again d.14/1 for the switching portion, at the same time, he sees that also the second in the stove is burned. He is ordering new parts again.
3. once he comes of d.22/1 and here he managed to fix the stove.
But the day after is the mad again. When my wife stands and make the food stand that suddenly sparks out from the stove.
- I'm calling to power, and say that now can enough be enough. I will not risk my family's life with a stove, there are sparks out and I will have a new.
- But they hold on to their right, about that the stove needs TO be repaired and that I do NOT have the right to get it exchanged.
- They come, among other things, with the explanation that they must also have a business to run around and they not just can replace a stove to 5000 kr./, and that it is more environmentally conscious, etc, etc.
- The 6.2. come to the technician so for 4. time, in spite of I CLEARLY said to power, that I do not want to get repaired more on a stove, there came sparks out of.
- Now we are faced with a stove that works, but as we do not dare to use.
- We think the Power should give us a new, writes Bjarke, but with the Power they rejoice " over, to the four service visits ended up, that the stove works:
- There must not, of course, get sparks out of a stove, and it is both unfortunate and regrettable that the repairman from the komfurproducenten in January was not able to repair the defect.
- The authorized repairman communicate now, like Bjarke, that the error has been rectified, and that the two year old stove again can safely be used, writes Michael Gregersen Aftersales Manager, POWER, but what are you thinking?