Christel Trubka fighting a battle against himself and his psyche.
the typing of the former 'Paradise Hotel'-participant in an honest posting on Instagram, where she reveals that she's been hit by a depression.
'You should not really have so difficult to talk about it because it's okay. It is human. I would like to be able to share personal things with you, so you get the brutally honest,' she writes on social media and continues:
'I have been on sick leave from my work due to a depression. About three weeks ago. There are times when I am mega happy and actually did not understand how I was hit with depression, because now smile, laugh and I have fun. So it may take minutes, so changing the mood, and so I understand.'
Danish well-known - 12. jan. 2020 - pm. 08:11 Look at my new tits: I love them
the Extra Leaf has been in contact with Christel Trubka, which tells that problems have been simmering for a while after 2019 was a hard year for her.
the Start of 2019, featured, among other things, on a break with her boyfriend, while she also struggled to complete his education to the barber.
- There were just so many things at the same time. I also had to find a new house and all that kind of thing. But I denied that anything was wrong, and I have learned that you don't need to. It hits just with the 710 km / h at a later time, say realitydeltageren.
She passed the payment in november, but subsequently began the people around her to notice that something was wrong, and she could even feel that she reacted differently to many things.
It was an eye-opener for Christel Trubka, therefore, in the beginning of February to the doctor, where she was on sick leave.
- I had a good conversation with the doctor, and her talk I am also still with. I also need to the psychologist, so I can get some tools so I can still work with me even when my doctor raskmelder me again, she says.
Paradise Hotel - 25. dec. 2019 - at. 07:42 Tv-celebrity in the wild transformation
For Christel Trubka, it was not an easy realization, that she was going to have to pull the plug.
In the beginning it was weird to be on sick leave, for I have always been accustomed to be in time, and therefore it was a defeat that I could not do it, " she says, and continues:
-It is strange to go home, but my doctor has said that it is healthy for me to pull the plug and do not have agreements. I should really just take one day at a time and do what I want to do on the day, which makes me happy.
Christel Trubka tells that she is struggling with lack of sleep, because she wakes up many times a night, and it affects her.
DK MusikNYT - 8. mar. 2020 - pm. 19:05 Here is the truth about the dramatic bride: the Why we went from each other
But she takes all the time small steps towards recovery, and she has conversations with his doctor.
- the Doctor says that it is important that I am not just sitting inside and looking at the same four walls. I'm going to go for walks and get fresh air, so I do. The weather is good enough not to completely game inspiring right now, so it's not every day I get passed, but then I do something else that makes me happy.
'Paradise Hotel'-the participant don't know yet how long she will be on sick leave.
- the Doctor says that it is important not to just say: 'Well, today I have it good, then I must be healthy and can take back at work', so make it something rushed and can smoke further down, than where I was when I started.
Christel Trubka is in a relationship with 'Paradise Hotel'-winner Singer Skoubo. Photo: Janus Nielsen
Christel Trubka has in recent months formed a pair with 'Paradise Hotel'-winner Singer Skoubo, and he is a great support in her struggle to be healthy.
He helps me so much. He is just amazing. He is good when I'm down and gets frustrated, so he explains to me the situation from a different perspective, and so I can more easily put myself into it. He is good to get me back on the right track, she says.
She spends much of her time with her boyfriend and his roommates, 'Paradise Hotel'-the participant, the jonas's and Teiturs little sister, Sólbjørg.
- I am not at all moved in, but I'm here every day. I feel safe here, and I think that everyone knows that it is nice to be in a place where you feel comfortable. There are always people here, and it's great - especially now, where I work, she says.
Event & Culture - 8. mar. 2020 - pm. 17:23 - It cost me the job - again
Christel Trubka affirms that she has not made your announcement on Instagram, because she will want to have compassion.
I sat down with a buddy, and I would really like to tell him how I had it, when he asked, but I could not bring myself to say that I was on sick leave. There, I thought, that we should then be able to, and that it is okay, so that's why I made the ad, she says.
Christel Trubka is struggling against a depression. Photo: Jonas Olufson
Since the reactions have been many, but the vast majority have been positive. People have praised Christel for being so honest, and more have written that it has given them the courage to tell the people around them, how they actually have it.
- I was all følelsesregistret through, when I did the lookup, and at first I thought, 'Oh, that I should not have done', but after some hours I was really, really glad that I did it.
I have made the advertisement for my own sake, but I hope that I can be of help to others, she says.
Event & Culture - 7. mar. 2020 - pm. 23:44 hated: - I cringe!