Kæresteparret Katja Acker and Jacob Mills is just now out on their life's dream trip.
After the fell for each other in the DR programme 'the Island', they have put their life completely on. They have said goodbye to stable employment and housing and has instead bought a small camper, which they have lived and travelled around in the last four months.
Right now stays paired on the Spanish costa del sol in the city Calaholda. Here they came to the map before coronakrisen broke out in Europe.
They are following closely in the authorities ' advice and recommendations, that the danes should come home. Yet they have chosen to be in Spain, where the corona-the death toll now has reached 1000.
the 39-year-old Jacob Mills is a photographer and filmed many of the adventures on 'the Island'. Photo: DR
- We have doubts every day whether it is the right decision, we have taken. We have been in contact with the foreign ministry, which officially recommends that we should come home. But we spend such a safe place, to him we spoke with off the record well be able to understand us, says Jacob Møller to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: YES, we are lovers
Katja Acker and Jacob Møller live no longer in their car. The Spanish authorities believe it when they say you should keep the distance. That is why two people in a car is prohibited.
- They say that you can get a fine of 600 euros for it, says Jacob Møller, who along with his girlfriend is now staying with some friends in Spain, where there is a curfew, and everything is closed down. Even the beaches.
- Our friends have a resort, as Danish football clubs often use. But everything is cancelled. Secondary schools, football clubs and all the others have cancelled their bookings at Finca Naundrup, so we have made an apartment available which we can live in, he says.
It means that Jacob Møller and Katja Acker has access to the outdoor gym and other sporting facilities all alone.
- We have plenty of space. Here is no other. Therefore, we feel quite safe here and will not go out unless we need to buy food. But Katja is the nurse, so it is weighing on her, something that she does not contribute at home in Denmark, says Jacob Møller.
See also: Lasse Spang raging: Had to pay either 142,000 to come home
Katja Acker has just made himself available for the Danish health care system, if shortages of personnel in the course of coronakrisen.
- the Question is just whether we can get home. We are way down in the south of spain and both France and Germany, if we need to run home. I know not whether we do, he says.
Katja Acker is a trained nurse. She got several times the need for his skills in 'the Island'. Photo: DR
Although the pair feel relatively safe in Spain have the idea of what happens if one of them gets infected, occurred to them.
- We are fairly confident, but also influenced by the severity. We underprioriteret, because we are not from Spain, if we need help?. It is as such something that we constantly talk about and wonder if we chose correctly, because we decided to be here, says Jacob Møller.
Despite the seriousness samples Jacob and Katja to maintain the good mood, and it goes luckily right good. Photo: Jacob Møller
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Brother hit by the corona
Jacob Møller architects has had the dreaded viral disease quite close.
His older brother and his family had corona home from their skiing holiday in Austria.
- My brother, his wife and their one child was infected in the Tyrol. Their 17-year-old daughter sat in the car with them all the way home to Denmark without getting it. It's crazy, ik!, he says.
the Family is released relatively easily from the coronaen.
See also: Former minister of culture admitted in corona
- They have it fairly well and most of all has had something that resembles regular influenza, he says, and continues.
- But it might also be a false sense of security to know someone who has come so easily through it. In Malaga there was a 21-year-old man who died of the corona. He was otherwise fit and healthy, so it is obviously very different, how bad you get hit, says Jacob Møller, and stresses that he and Katja take the virus deep seriously.
Danish celebrity - 19. mar. 2020 - pm. 07:02 Coronaopråb from unexpected edge: - I am so disgusted