The coronasmittede former Brøndby-player Thomas Kahlenberg was at the weekend in the stands at Brøndby Stadium.
After the virus was discovered, more has been put in hjemmekarantæne. 13 from Brøndby IF's organisation and three from Lyngby Boldklub. However, none of them symptoms of the virus.
the Danish football - 5. mar. 2020 - pm. 14:33 Thomas Kahlenberg hit by the coronavirus
Authorities are calling for still individual fans who have had direct contact with Thomas Kahlenberg during the weekend's match.
are you going to a football game or big events in the coming days, it is a good idea to take some precautions.
- the Risk lies in the fact that one is going to be extremely close together with a lot of people, share all kinds of stuff and touching the same handrails. All of those things that makes you in fact more prone, says professor from roskilde university Lone Simonsen, research pandemics.
According to the professor you should still not opt-out of everything due to the virus.
- Would you even go to a concert or similar?
- It's probably more likely that I would go to the movies, but yes, the I would probably. Well, I think that all of us are going to get this virus more or less in the course of the next few years.
- One could perhaps think that you should advise the elderly to take for larger gatherings, but I leave it to the national board of Health, she says.
Extra Magazine have asked a number of the Brøndby-fans about what they think about, that the virus has affected their own tribune.sorry for Kahlenberg
Photo: Klaus Bo
Mikkel Storm was even at Brøndby Stadium at the weekend, where coronasmittede Thomas Kahlenberg was also present.
He take it reasonable, however, nice and quiet, although coronavirussen suddenly come very close. But however, the situation is inappropriate, he believes.
See also: Despite coronavirus: We play League as scheduled
- It is a pity for Thomas Kahlenberg and for the others, if they have been affected by the virus. But there is not much to do about it. It is to be hoped, it is not worse than it is.
- It is of course not so smart, we have a match in the weekend and the week after that. It is not very fat.
- What are you thinking about, that you were in the stadium, while Thomas Kahlenberg was also there?
Lyngby - 5. mar. 2020 - pm. 16:15 Karantæneramt player: Calls for the closure of the League
Now I wasn't so close to him, so I'm thinking it probably should go. And then I'm at an age where it is shown not to be as dangerous.
Photo: Klaus Bo
Stine Kaas think it is too bad that one, she looks up to, has been infected with the coronavirus. But even though the former Brondby player is tested positive, she takes it 'cold and quiet'.
See also: Brøndby-the director of quarantine: Løhde release
- I see it as quite ordinary flu. There are so many that die of the flu and other viruses at other times of the year. Fortunately, I was not out at the stadium, so I'm protected, if you can say it.
- It is something bad, when it is a, you are a fan of, and which is one of the greats out here. But it can hit us all together. We got through it in one way or another.
See also: Thomas Kahlenberg in yet another feberkamp
- you Must be out in the stadium, when Brøndby will play against FC Nordsjælland on Sunday?
- Unfortunately not, I have other plans, otherwise I would damn like to go out and see it. The virus would not deter me from taking out to see it.
Photo: Klaus Bo
As a young fodboldentusiast think Fahad Ahmed, it is very sad news, when coronavirussen now is the fault in that more in Brøndby IF's organisation must be put in quarantine. And he also begins to take its precautions.
See also: five More people infected with the coronavirus in Denmark
- Football is so huge. When the game is played a match in the stadium, there comes to be many people gathered, and you don't quite know what happens. Europe gets more cases, and we must be aware of the here virus.
- As a big football fan, I would of course like to come and watch a match, but with the coronavirus, it becomes difficult to sit and enjoy the fight of two hours. All will be afraid.
- You are more exposed on a stadium, but experts say you can take off. Does it make you more comfortable?
- It makes me more calm, but I will not run the risk. When the fighting continues, I can much more enjoy it if I'm alive. So I'd rather see the fight at home on tv.