Thursday's beautiful sunny weather has been more and more people to move out into the wild.
the Extra Leaf is taken at the Roskilde harbour, where many families are out in the fresh air.
Isboden is open, and there is a queue of people - however, with two meters between, as the only sign that all is not normal.
On a bench near isboden sitting couple Boy and Karin.
- Yes, we are out and enjoy the good weather. We must have some air, otherwise we will become insane, " says Karin.
They are taking precautions, keeping distance and spritter of.
- But we are not hysterical, it sounds from the Boy.
- of Course we think not, it is fun. But we do not take nervepiller or something like that, " says Karin.
the Couple should have been on holiday on Sunday. Instead, they are taken to the port with their granddaughter.
- Our grandchildren might not come home with us. So we had to meet down here at the port. We do not fail anything. Now, I also believe that one must be a bit realistic, says it is certainly from Karin.
- But is not worried that the grandchildren were to infect you?
- No. I have cared for the grandchildren always, and I have never gotten that, which they have failed. And I am probably not now.
On a bench at the viking ship museum sits twelfth graders Julie and Mille.
- We have just been locked up in our little cave for a week now, as we enter a larger task. So we thought that it would be nice to get out, says Mille.
the Girls sit and enjoy some drinks. Otherwise they only see each other and their families.
- We must take care of each other. The most important thing must be to have respect for each other and the hygiene. But one must also live his life, says Mille.
A klassefest, as the girls should have been the day before, has been cancelled.
- We should not risk infecting each other, " says Julie.
Along the harbor, we encounter a family that is out and feeding the ducks.
Otherwise, they are at home. Only mother Bianca moves once in a while to act.
- I have nothing against being sick, but Laura has diabetes, so she should preferably not contaminated, says Bianca.
Laura is the family's youngest daughter.
- I think, it is okay to go out, as long as we keep to ourselves.
the Family takes its reservations. There are sprittet of, and as far as possible, acted over the net.
- Tobias would like to go into town and hang out with his friends. I said that he must not, laughs Bianca.
- I have been imprisoned in Borup. It is probably for the best, " says Tobias.
his daughter Maja, it may well be a little boring. She can not see his friends.
- For the most part calling I together with my friends and play online games, says Maja.
Roskilde harbour is a popular gathering place for motorcykelister.
the Rasmus and Lasse, who daily works on construction site, both outside and breathe the jernhesten.
- It is the good weather. It is really nice to get out and get some air, says Rasmus.
- But you have to be a little concerned if you just have a little common sense, he says.
Although much of Denmark is shut down, the restrictions have not arrived at their construction site, with up to 80 people.
- It is something for themselves. It is a little of two worlds in relation to the rest of Denmark, says Lasse.
- Yes, there is the public, and then there is the private sector. It is a tough battle and difficult to relate to, says Rasmus.
- There are probably many other things that pose a greater risk to us personally on a construction site. But it is of course unfortunate, if you are dragging something around, says Lasse.
Annie along with Selma on the 5½ years, and Sally, 4 (3/4) years. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
By isboden we also meet Annie, who is along with a 5-year-old Selma and 4-'three'-year-old Sally.
- We have an ice cream! exclaimed Selma.
- the Weather is so great, and the kids just have out and move, " says Annie.
- the Society should not go to a complete halt. The small lokalbutikker must also be supported. I think it is important.
Annie is no longer at work.
- It is a condition, but a little strange. It all is a somewhat absurd situation, but I really think that the prime minister is acting courageously. I have respect for her leadership, " says Annie.
- It is very beautiful, when she says that she is probably going to make mistakes. It is very human.
- I hope we get enriched out of it. I think, to focus on something else - that the world has changed now. Hopefully it is moving in any climate change debate.