- When looking at the gender distribution among infected individuals, then there are more men than women.
- I have read that men consciously/unconsciously can move up to more than 20 times in the face each time - for example, scratching in his beard, eyes or nose.
- And if the individual man so to have any harmful virus/bacteria on your hands, then it will be able to result in disease.
so begins Steen H a letter to the nation! to be a man and know how other men behave, when they have administered relieve themselves. In a survey in the uk from 2018, conducted by Yougov.co.uk answered one out of six men f.ex., that they have not washed their hands after they had had the stool - and almost every third slipped out directly in fact, after having urinated, without having washed befell.
Steen have also seen that there is a predominance of men among the confirmed coronasmittede danes (according to sundhedspolitisktidsskrift.dk, we talk in the morning. 11.29 on that men represent 66,4 percent and women the 33.6 percent of the 960 infected). And that's why he has a prayer to his medmænd, as the national board of Health commenting below:
Steens letter continues namely as follows:
- An obvious reason for this may be that a part of men - when they move in the public space - has a too poor hand hygiene.
- They wash f.ex. not hands enough, bl.a. after they have been on the toilet to pee.
- And here, men have both touched the door handles and doors if necessary. taking, therefore, things that many other, potentially infected people have touched/touch.
- A better hand hygiene will reduce the infection spread, ending Steen H, and in the short answer, the Board has sent to the nation! provides the Steen right.
hand hygiene is clearly very important ift. to combat the corona.
- I will also refer to our website where there is more advice to prevent the spread of infection (https://www.sst.dk/), writing a press officer from the Danish national board of Health to the nation!, but what are you thinking?