See the latest edition of the Corona Extra addition to the article
Queen Margrethe of denmark has spoken with great letters to us not to follow the advice, and we are being threatened by the police with fines, if we do not comply with the rules.
there is no shortage of finger-wagging from the government or authorities. But the index finger pointing often in each their direction, when it is about communicating clearly to the citizens what they must and must not do to avoid being infected or to infect others with the coronavirus.
the Extra Leaf have gathered a strip of the authorities ' various statements:
Speaking in the east and the west
About play dates:
16. march: - Yes, if your child is healthy and does not have the symptoms of the corona virus, and if your friends also do not have symptoms, so do they like to play together - the national board of Health in the video
19. march: - They should listen to what our prime minister and the queen have said. You must keep a distance - and it makes children not. So therefore, you have to cancel legeaftalerne - Kåre Mølbak from the Serum Institute of DR1.
20. march: - Limit it to one to two children. And it must be the same children - the national board of Health in new video
16. march: - If you are healthy and do not have symptoms of the disease, and your guests also are healthy, then you may like to visit - the national board of Health in the video
Some keeps even still parties and round birthdays. I think not, you may be familiar. It is thoughtlessly. And it is, first and foremost, recklessly - Queen Margrethe in a speech to the danes
- Ends up it is not just that we sit here again, about 48 hours, and so is everything red anyway?
- As I said, so it will be a sundhedsbeslutning. So is it because we think, all of them come home, be quarantined. It is not the recommendation, we are getting right now - Erik Brøgger Rasmussen, the Danish foreign Ministry.
- Those who come home directly - I mean directly - in the quarantine. - Minister of foreign affairs Jeppe Kofod
Ekstra Bladet has tried in vain to get a comment from health minister Magnus Heunicke (S) to the varying reports.
Also not Influenced by sundhedsordfører, Rasmus Horn Langhoff, has wanted to participate in the program, since only members of the government participate for the Social democrats, says the party's press office.
the Danish Health and medicines authority and Statens Serum Institut does not have the opportunity to be with, communicate a text to the Extra Blade.
And the Board of Patient safety says that it is not their table.
the Danish people's sundhedsordfører, Liselott Blixt, called on Thursday to significantly clearer communication from the authorities, when she visited Corona Extra in Ekstra Bladet:
- As you say, it is in order with 10 people. Well how 10 people? It is not all who understand their communication - also because they contradict sometimes each other. People understand better a clear message of 'keep yourself to yourself, keep yourself at home'.