Scandinavia - 15. feb. 2020 - pm. 18:53 Drømmedebut: 8-0!
Jon Dahl Tomasson has been a mixed start on the job as head coach of the Swedish team Malmö FF.
An 8-0 win in the cup was followed up by two defeats and a clear exit against Wolfsburg in the Europa League, while it has since been to a pair of victories in the cup.
the Dane has changed the formation and it is causing a stir in Sweden, where it is called an 'ambitious project' that play more in a 4-3-3.
- the Dane will take a club, who has played with two attackers in the 110 years and want to do something else, write Kvällspostens columnist Mattias Larsson.
- It has been with ardent eyes, that the former Champions League winner has explained that the light blue offensive freedom in the 2020 season, in principle, is limitless.
- After Uwe Röslers rock hard and tight rollebesatte football looks like, that most Malmö-players born on the new, or at least are prisoners released out of prison, says.
Tomasson and Malmö smoke out to Wolfsburg in the Europa League. Photo: FABIAN BIMMER/Ritzau Scanpix
See also: Double-an argument for training
It sounds very good, but there is also a downside.
- It is difficult for these prisoners is to do something sensible with all their freedom, sounds it in the column.
Here also identifies that the first matches in Tomasson's showing signs of a rough machine.
- The free offensive have given too few scoring opportunities, and the automatism, which so often done in Malmö to the winners in the recent years suffer from Tomasson, sounds it.
referred to, that it perhaps is a part of the process, because if you improve a house, then you must first tear something down that works.
Against the AFC Eskilstuna at the weekend was disappointing, just a 0-0 draw up until the 20 miuntter before the time when Anders Christiansen scored. The dane has previously played in the central midfield, but tested now promoting as a third hanging of the attacker.
There is also praise from signed Guillermo Molins.
- Now it feels like that the shape is essential. It is, as it should be, says Molins to Aftonbladet.
- Last year, one could read the startelleveren in January. So there are 15 players already in the January feel that this is heavy and gives up, says Molins.
- Under Tomasson is it open on the seats. Some are safer than others, but it is an open race. I play bad, then I will not play.
- It should not just be about that, I better like him than him, so he plays. Although he has not scored in 55 matches, so he plays, says Molins and refers to Tomassons predecessor Uwe Rösler.
Scandinavia - 4. feb. 2020 - pm. 17:32 Jon Dahl don't care with the German spy: - you Could just as well have been at home
Landsholdsfodbold - 7. jan. 2020 - pm. 10:43 of the Demise of Jon's departure: He is a great coach
FC Copenhagen - 6. jan. 2020 - pm. 10:53 FCK was interested: Now grabs Jon Dahl him
Sports and Games in Behind Bendtner-the decision: Therefore he was dropped