Miserable tricktyve abused the fear of coronaviruses, since they cheated themselves into the 73-year-old Anchor Pedersen's and his 80-year-old wife's townhouse on the Storager in Poole on Saturday afternoon.
The three men were all wearing mundbind.
- they said They would investigate it all because of corona, and then searched the whole house through and looked in our drawers. It was just a pretext, notes the Anker Pedersen.
It was only afterwards that it dawned on the couple that there was talk about tricktyve, and that they had stolen his wife's jewelry and his wallet with a small amount of cash, social security card, driver's license and debit card.
after all, We would have gone to be with to let them in. But they confused us, he says, and adds:
- It is uncomfortable. The wife is a little shaken.
Neither he or his wife getting physically hurt by tricktyveriet.
Afterward, the couple found marks on the door, which suggests that tricktyvene have tried to break the door up.
It is, Copenhagen is Ranked the Police, who are investigating the case. Here reads it, that there is talk about a case, they look on with seriousness, and they would like to hear from any witnesses in the case.
Tricktyvene signaled all Danish, wearing black clothes and mundbind.
already thinking about the couple of the risk of corona, because it is in the news every day. And the experience has caused them to be extra cautious.
The sweep tricktyveri, where the thieves exploited coronasituationen, has shocked neighbours on the small road with only seven houses.
- I think simply that it is so paltry. It could hardly be more low, says the 76-year-old Erling Andersen, while the 42-year-old Gitte says:
- It is so low to hit people on the way with something that paralyzes Denmark so much in advance.
She is convinced that she saw tricktyvene running from the scene in a fast hurry in a white van, as she stood casually and looked out the kitchen window on Saturday.
- It is not normal to run with the speed here, and in the first place, I think that it is a little funny, but makes no more of it, says Gitte, who does not so the people in the car.
An hour later came a black van, and this time it was the police technicians.
- And then the chains I it together and go down and tell them what I have seen, she says.
the Case would that she on Sunday as the very same car that has some special characteristics on the rear window, in the intersection, and her husband reached out to take a picture of the license plate, which they sent to the police. The hope now is that it can lead to tricktyvene.
Copenhagen is Ranked the Police confirm that they have a photo of a car in the case, but they have not yet established that there is talk about the perpetrators ' vehicle. Therefore, it is not a photo of the pt. will publish.
the Whole situation affects the neighborhood.
- It is not nice. We also have as neighbors talked together and taken our precautions and instructed the children not to open up to strangers and look out the window first to see who is knocking at the. It is never nice that it comes so close, says Gitte.
the Ingenuity is great with scammers who take advantage of the population's corona-concern.
In Bjæverskov got a couple of older people visited by two men, one wearing a white dust mask, which was out to instruct the elderly how to avoid being infected.
Here came the dog was not there.
the Same skepticism had a 70-year-old woman from the Aarhus area, as the two young men and a woman knocked on her terrassevindue, waving with some papers and said something about the coronavirus. But she was somewhat frightened back, after they had disappeared again.
In the north Zealand Police managed it twice in the last week scammers to get in to older women under the pretext that they had to show how to sprittede his home of. Here slap the fraudsters off with cash, bank cards and a safety deposit box.
on Friday warned Interpol about several fraud cases, which is based in coronaviruses.
for Example, criminals have got people to transfer money for the purchase of face masks or other equipment, although they have not had the intention to deliver the goods, just like the scammers have tried to trick confidential information out of the citizens in the emails to pretend to be a national or international health authority.
In a press release Friday called on secretary-general Jürgen Stock people to be wary.
– Criminals exploit the fear and the insecurity, which is created by the Covid-19 to crack down on innocent citizens who only want to protect their and their loved ones health, he said.
See also: Tricktyve utilizes coronasituation