Researchers throughout the world are currently working to find drugs or vaccines that can treat or prevent disease in persons who are infected with the coronavirus.
Among other things see the researchers on whether there are already existing medications, which can help people who are affected by the disease Covid-19, which is caused by the coronasmitte.
There has been talk that a special malarialægemiddel and drugs for hiv can have a positive effect.
But at a news conference emphasises Thomas Senderovitz, director of the Danish medicines agency, that there is no proof that medicines are effective against coronaviruses.
- There is currently no completed clinical trials, which documents that these drugs work, he says at a press conference, where a number of authorities provide the status on the coronaudbruddet.
Doctors in Denmark have free ordinationsret. It will say that they can in principle print out all of the different kinds of medications in lægemiddelkataloget.
when Asked about the Danish doctors should try to print for example, anti-malarial drugs to patients who are infected with the coronavirus, similar Thomas Senderovitz.
- This I can answer very clearly. The answer is a resounding 'no', he says.
Thomas Senderovitz appeal to you keep again to share news and stories about drugs.
- It is very important to me to say that you don't just need to take the arms in the air, when the first and the best news pops up. We must be absolutely sure that the medicine works, and is safe to use, he says.
- Therefore, I would also like to make an appeal to citizens, who share news on social media, and to the media that you just sink spit an extra time to see if there is a team in the history, one is faced with.
An example is that some media in recent days have written to the world health Organization advises against coronasmittede to take the pain medicines Ibuprofen and Ipren.
- WHO have changed their opinions, and there is currently no evidence that it would be dangerous to use Ibuprofen, if you have Covid-19, says Thomas Senderovitz.
the Danish medicines agency has launched a large study, and hope in some weeks to be smarter on the field.
It is, however, the Danish transmitted relatively advice that you should start with to take the Notebook or Panodil with the active substance Paracetamol, if you have a fever and ease the pain.